OFFICIAL MARCH '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to the outlets again in Glendale, Az...... Why do I waste my time and energy (oh, I know!! I live close :smh: )

They still have nothing. Really trying to find some Flyknit Lunar, Trainer or Racer...

Can someone PM style codes that you're seeing at outlets, Please and thank you. I can pull style codes and call Nikefind but they will send me all the locations that have them (still at retail), looking for some at the outlet price.

Thank you again.

PS

A couple of Football Jerseys, Saw a white RG3 for 17 bux but it was a medium and too small.

555fresh 555fresh - google the products you are looking for. you should be pretty successful that way. you can also check ebay since a lot of sellers post pictures of the shoe box which contains style codes.

555fresh 555fresh - google the products you are looking for. you should be pretty successful that way. you can also check ebay since a lot of sellers post pictures of the shoe box which contains style codes.

Thx bro.

Gettin style codes is easy, knowing which ones are in outlets and are on sale is the hard part.

Aurora, IL had a size 11 Jordan XX8 green within an hour of close last night. Otherwise they got cleared out.

Still some Oak Hill colorways left at $129.

I've always had success in just asking the Nike find rep "are there any xxxxx in any outlets"

Just called, they're sold out...don't waste the gas/minutes guys.
How could they have sold out so quickly? Did they have limited supply or are the workers hoarding them? 

I find it odd that word just got out and they are saying they are gone

How could they have sold out so quickly? Did they have limited supply or are the workers hoarding them? 

I find it odd that word just got out and they are saying they are gone

No idea homie, I'm 2000+ miles away.

Last edited:
they had a good stock but it was leaked and people gobbled it up as soon as they opened. got a pair for myself, but everyone was doubling up. I went as soon as the store opened and I had to size down

they had a good stock but it was leaked and people gobbled it up as soon as they opened. got a pair for myself, but everyone was doubling up. I went as soon as the store opened and I had to size down
what time did they open? and how bad was the line? dam i think i saw the post in SGLA but i didn't really read it.. lol too many posts in there..

..at least u got something out of it
grin.gif

they opened at 10. I got there at 10 and the line wasn't that bad (maybe 15-20 deep?) but I saw a bunch of people walk out with nike bags just as I got there so I'm sure they opened a little earlier...or not haha. anyways maybe they just didn't have a 8.5 haha but yeah literally 90% of the people doubled up so by like 10:30 it was all gone

Quote:
they opened at 10. I got there at 10 and the line wasn't that bad (maybe 15-20 deep?) but I saw a bunch of people walk out with nike bags just as I got there so I'm sure they opened a little earlier...or not haha. anyways maybe they just didn't have a 8.5 haha but yeah literally 90% of the people doubled up so by like 10:30 it was all gone
ahh dam.. i had school at the time.. do these people not have jobs or school? lol oh yea another question, do you know if these were B-grades ? or just returns?

Quote:

ahh dam.. i had school at the time.. do these people not have jobs or school? lol oh yea another question, do you know if these were B-grades ? or just returns?
I find this very common in LA for some reason. You go to a store/grocery shopping and its like you walked in at 5pm after everyone got off of work/school. 

There is way too much a sneaker culture here, you will almost never find a good deal/not have to jump through hoops for a good price. 

Went to the outlets again in Glendale, Az...... Why do I waste my time and energy (oh, I know!! I live close
mean.gif
)

They still have nothing. Really trying to find some Flyknit Lunar, Trainer or Racer...

Can someone PM style codes that you're seeing at outlets, Please and thank you. I can pull style codes and call Nikefind but they will send me all the locations that have them (still at retail), looking for some at the outlet price.

Thank you again.

PS

A couple of Football Jerseys, Saw a white RG3 for 17 bux but it was a medium and too small.
Are you referring to the tanger outlets? Damn I was planning on making a trip soon in hopes of finding Flyknit Lunars. The ones in anthem have the grey/blue, sprite, and navy blue/light blue lunar flyknits for 89.99.

They're also on sale for 90 on NDC

Last edited:
Are you referring to the tanger outlets? Damn I was planning on making a trip soon in hopes of finding Flyknit Lunars. The ones in anthem have the grey/blue, sprite, and navy blue/light blue lunar flyknits for 89.99.
They're also on sale for 90 on NDC

Ya, the tanger in Glendale az. They had Red but at retail. The finishline there had sone flyknit lunars too. Quite a few colorways but still retail 129.99.

After I saw retail price, kinda ignored what they had. Tanger never has anything. They still had those 2012 Jordan's for 89.99. Crazy when we saw them get all they way down to 39.97 in some places.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom