OFFICIAL MARCH '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya, the tanger in Glendale az. They had Red but at retail. The finishline there had sone flyknit lunars too. Quite a few colorways but still retail 129.99.

After I saw retail price, kinda ignored what they had. Tanger never has anything. They still had those 2012 Jordan's for 89.99. Crazy when we saw them get all they way down to 39.97 in some places.
Yeah that's not worth it, AZ never gets anything in their outlets except for AZ mills and that's so far out...also it's rare when they do get something nice. Most of the time it's the same 2012 Jordan's that you're talking about that never get sold.

Anyways, I'll make a trip down to the factory store in Anthem this weekend and see if they'll have any extra sale on the hash walls and try to get the flyknits for cheaper.

Last edited:
Citadel, CA
---- I arrived at 940 and was about 10-15th in line... they SAID they had 80 pairs of red 90s and it was 2 per person... by the time i got there all the 9-12s were gone. ended up with my pairs tho... they also had white ones and no one knew till we checked out the store.. I was able to grab a ton for friends. BE CAREFUL. A LOT of pairs have BIG flaws. so i think there is some pairs left but they are probs flawed..

anyways heres what else they had

BHM Hyperelites for $12 ---- BHM Lebron Shirts $19.99 ----- BHM pocket tee 19.99 ---- saw few sizes
Nike Tech Pants open hem - $49.99
Kobe gear on sale

Marshalls montebello below

View media item 852891

View media item 852892

View media item 852893

View media item 852894

View media item 852895

View media item 852896

Tanger pittsburgh had:
What the kobe dri fit 24.99
Kobe show us again tee 19.99
Kobe prelude dri fit 24.99
Lebron witness light blue 19.99 minus 40%
Lebron multi color witness 24.99 minus 40%

Only shoes worth anything were hash wall air max 2014 black red 150 minus 20% and they had the kd superhero elites for 74.99.

Citadel, CA
---- I arrived at 940 and was about 10-15th in line... they SAID they had 80 pairs of red 90s and it was 2 per person... by the time i got there all the 9-12s were gone. ended up with my pairs tho... they also had white ones and no one knew till we checked out the store.. I was able to grab a ton for friends. BE CAREFUL. A LOT of pairs have BIG flaws. so i think there is some pairs left but they are probs flawed..

anyways heres what else they had

BHM Hyperelites for $12 ---- BHM Lebron Shirts $19.99
BHM pocket tee 19.99 ---- saw few sizes
Nike Tech Pants open hem - $49.99
Kobe gear on sale

Marshalls montebello below

View media item 852891

View media item 852892

View media item 852893

View media item 852894

View media item 852895

View media item 852896
How did you know they are going to release? 

I didn't pick up this pair but I think someone can benefit from it if they wanted. Found it on the 10.5 size wall in Vacaville. 

Im glad some NTers were able to cop some red 90s earlier

only possible because it wasnt put on blast...
Locals who know their stuff usually know whats going on with their outlet, no need for it to be publicized to the masses.

EDIT: Just noticed he mentioned there being more pairs. Outlets do occasionally get retail packaging, or they could all be returns.

Last edited:
wow those tiempo royals... lol all these gems. I guess I should visit my local outlets more often.
nerd.gif

lmao no way, pics of receipt or im calling ducktales.

although it's not entirely impossible.

Last edited:
believable. its san leandro.

theres always a handful of "regulars" that get the vip good stuff there.

every time i go. i mean LITERALLY EVERTIME. there is this tall lanky black dude. he sits on one of the chairs, and employees bring HIM what they feel is the good stuff. stuff you dont see sitting. if not he sits in there and waits. sometimes for HOURS. just sits and waits and eventually he gets something "good"

manage to capture a pic of his haul that employees got for hiim

sanleandro.jpg

you know its happening when you see an employee and non-employee doing this

dap.gif

pretty much anytime someone here posts about San Leandro, just consider it a PICK UP post really. By the time its posted its done. 1) It's a clearance store. Chances are they wont do phone orders. Its ALWAYS A ZOO in there even when its not weekends. It's in the BAY AREA, we all beasts up here man! You have better chance getting clothing than shoes that you heard were available there through the internet.

Example, those tech fleece jackets for $29. They lasted a whole 24hrs before it was wiped out. I got there the day after it was posted. Right in the morning when store opened. All the L, M, XL were gone. Only S and XXL FULL RACK. Within 2 hours I was in that store, all gone---oh and it wasnt even a Sat. It was a Friday

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom