OFFICIAL MARCH '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
yupp they drop the price $20 immediately and in some cases with noticeable flaws even more. nike factory employee told me he copped my gator kings for $120 out the door after outlet price and factory employee discount.

yupp they drop the price $20 immediately and in some cases with noticeable flaws even more. nike factory employee told me he copped my gator kings for $120 out the door after outlet price and factory employee discount.
they don't always drop the price. that same store you mentioned got a pair of xmas brons and sold them for full retail.

why cant you? that's been the theme for well over a year now.

I guess I'd expect more from Nike but perhaps not.
A part of the reason why I'm slowly but surely moving away from Nike purchases. Already done with Jordan's

I've sold most of my Jordan's and replaced with other shoes. Just sold my bred XI today and "replaced" it with way of wade 2 announcements. Only have 6 pairs of signature Jordan's left. It's been real.. Lol

I guess I'd expect more from Nike but perhaps not.
A part of the reason why I'm slowly but surely moving away from Nike purchases. Already done with Jordan's

This is true... SL had the Gator Kings last week for full retail price. No lid, tissue, and insert puffers.

When did outlet stores start selling things ay msrp...??

a while ago. I returned a 2010 db 3 size 15 (picked up for someone that didn't want them) and the outlet store 1st, didn't have a price for them in the system yet then priced them at retail and sold them. it doesn't happen all of the time but I does happen.

also, most of the signature shoes hitting outlets are marked like $20 below msrp. when the bgrade toro 4s hit Arundel mills, they were only $10 below msrp.

Last edited:

When did outlet stores start selling things ay msrp...??
a while ago. I returned a 2010 db 3 size 15 (picked up for someone that didn't want them) and the outlet store 1st, didn't have a price for them in the system yet then priced them at retail and sold them. it doesn't happen all of the time but I does happen.

also, most of the signature shoes hitting outlets are marked like $20 below msrp. when the bgrade toro 4s hit Arundel mills, they were only $10 below msrp.
i read a while ago that most legit outlet deals are a thing of the past, its very rare to get a real deal now because many customers just wait for sales anyways 

some outlets like j crew, banana rep, brooks bro, actually make cheaper items specifically for their outlet locations

but nike know they foolin, aint no way is $80 a deal on some forces, they should just try to liquidate instead of trying to dupe people into thinking $100 on a usual $250 shoe is a deal

Yeah I ordered a pair of Flyknit Racers from an outlet last week for retail. I didn't really care because they're sold out everywhere and can only be had for above retail on the aftermarket. I did think it was weird though, and didn't know it was common until coming in here.

Yeah I ordered a pair of Flyknit Racers from an outlet last week for retail. I didn't really care because they're sold out everywhere and can only be had for above retail on the aftermarket. I did think it was weird though, and didn't know it was common until coming in here.
were they the multis?

^ Neo Turquoise/Crimsons. I wish I could find some Multis for retail :lol:.

^ Neo Turquoise/Crimsons. I wish I could find some Multis for retail :lol:.

Neos are sick!

On a side note I picked up some mc trainers from milpitas for $83. Only pair tho. Someone returned them and they just happened to be my size. Earlier that day I was gonna buy them from NDC but decided to do a stick locate first. Got lucky

Neos are sick!

On a side note I picked up some mc trainers from milpitas for $83. Only pair tho. Someone returned them and they just happened to be my size. Earlier that day I was gonna buy them from NDC but decided to do a stick locate first. Got lucky

You talking about the Flyknit Lunars?

ATTN. DMV FOLKS!! ARUNDEL MILLS WILL BE RELEASING THE GAMMA XIs THIS SATURDAY! NORMAL RELEASE RULES APPLY. NO PHONE OR HOLDS, & NO INFO ON SIZE OR PAIRS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom