OFFICIAL MARCH '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Neo Turquoise/Crimsons. I wish I could find some Multis for retail :lol:.

Neos are sick!

On a side note I picked up some mc trainers from milpitas for $83. Only pair tho. Someone returned them and they just happened to be my size. Earlier that day I was gonna buy them from NDC but decided to do a stick locate first. Got lucky
Yeah the Neos are definitely my 2nd favorite colorway out of all of the Racers. Really happy to finally have em. They should be here either today or tomorrow :pimp:.

It's confirmed that Gamma XI's are hitting multiple outlets across the country this weekend.

Last edited:
I HATE SITES LIKE SNEAKERSTEAL B. I NOW DUDE HAS HIS HUSTLE AND IS TRYING TO HELP THE GAME, BUT NAHH BRUH LET THE LOCALS COOK. FOH WITH THAT BROADCASTING BULL.

Looks like they're getting Taxi's & Bel Airs as well

Naw. They are just getting the gammas. Taxis aren't going to be in md from what I heard.

I HATE SITES LIKE SNEAKERSTEAL B. I NOW DUDE HAS HIS HUSTLE AND IS TRYING TO HELP THE GAME, BUT NAHH BRUH LET THE LOCALS COOK. FOH WITH THAT BROADCASTING BULL.

Look at the timestamp of sneakersteals post and the post in here. He didn't put it on blast til he was posted in here.

No go on the bel airs but gammas are confirmed. If anybody knows where the bel airs are let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom