OFFICIAL MARCH '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah ok. Well at least one person will be able to use it. While dozens others will be denied :lol:.

It must be nice to be able to charge full price for b-grades. I still want a pair but its kind of lame. But since the Gammas are regularly $250+ on ebay I guess $179.99 isn't too bad. And that's probably why Nike/Jordan don't go after resellers. The make the crazy retail prices look almost reasonable.

Look at the jordan model they are b-grading, the most sought after out of all the numbers so this price doesnt come as a surprise, i nvr really cared abt a box so if i could ill grab a pair myself, these were b-grade during the good days when they were $140 and the site was 'cork'
View media item 845214

Quick question fellas. I bought these under a month ago with the intent on making it a lebroncurial but have since changed my mind. I have no receipt. Can I still return them to a nike store?

View media item 845264

Last edited:
So are people going to camp out for these releases? Just trying to gage if I need to line up at 6 am at the seattle outlet
Edit: also do they limit how many pairs a person can buy?

Last edited:
All three outlets in the phoenix area told me they arent releasing anything. The lady on the phone from AZ Mills was not too happy i called, she asked where i got my info and told me to post that they arent getting anything.

So is gilroy not getting them or what? And San Leandro is a for sure no?
Gilroy releasing Son of Mars...

happy.gif

So are people going to camp out for these releases? Just trying to gage if I need to line up at 6 am at the seattle outlet
Edit: also do they limit how many pairs a person can buy?
1 per. and if your place has multiple styles, it's still only 1 per person, you have to pick and choose what you want. happened to me last summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom