OFFICIAL MARCH '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just called Vacaville outlets myself and they will be selling the Gamma 11's. Nike told me they will be passing out wristbands. The earliest people can line up is at 4 A.M. Anyone lined up earlier than 4 A.M. will be asked to leave until 4 A.M. comes. 

For any long islanders here, Deer Park is getting the gammas FYI. No phone orders/ holds though. Wristbands are going to be given out at 7 tomorrow, and the store will be distributing them at 8.

For any long islanders here, Deer Park is getting the gammas FYI. No phone orders/ holds though. Wristbands are going to be given out at 7 tomorrow, and the store will be distributing them at 8.

Yea they def been getting swamped with calls, their phone line goes directly to a recording about the gammas, safe to say its gonna be a zoo

Just called Vacaville outlets myself and they will be selling the Gamma 11's. Nike told me they will be passing out wristbands. The earliest people can line up is at 4 A.M. Anyone lined up earlier than 4 A.M. will be asked to leave until 4 A.M. comes. 
It's gonna be ugly at 4am...

The luxuries of having a girlfriend who works at the local factory store. Good luck tomorrow everyone!

b-grades aren't as big of a deal as they're portrayed to be. most of the time they're as good, if not better than what you get at retail because nike quality checks in lots. it could be one shoe out of 50 that is what you consider to be a b grade (cosmetic second), but they'll label all of them as it.

I have yet to find any major defects on any of my b-grade retros from the outlets, aside from the usual glue stains and whatnot that we often see on retail pairs anyways.

Last edited:
Went to the outlet in Seattle. Guy runs up and tells me they are releasing the 12's tomorrow. Told him I wear size 15. Said I shouldn't have a problem since they never have to many folk's line up. I'm gonna show up tomorrow and see what happens.

Just called gilroy and Vacaville, both told me not getting anything, idk whose telling the truth

Went to the Nike store in Orange CA. They said they are NOT getting the Gammas and its mostly a East Coast thing.  They said they had already had about 100 calls asking about them.

They did have an extra 20% off the wall. They also lowered the Jordan xx8 oak hill's price to $129.97. With the extra 20% it's now around $110 after tax.

They had 2 styles of Melo M9 for $99 plus an extra 20% off.

They also had the Nike air zoom flight 95 in what I believe to be the Phoenix Suns colorway (purple with white). I think it was $110 plus an extra 20% off.

I was seriously tempted on the Melo's and the Flight 95's but I'm saving my money on future things I know I will like more.

Just called gilroy and Vacaville, both told me not getting anything, idk whose telling the truth
LOL Vacaville is for sure getting them but I'm sure they gettin a bunch of calls and don't want it getting outta hand in the morning. I've heard conflicting stories about Gilroy so iono. But Vacaville is deff 100%

wrentham?
nerd.gif
Yeah Gammas, line up at 6 store opens at 8.  Has anyone ever been there when they had a release?  I'm trying to decide if it's going to be worth it head out there.

Are there any Outlets in Miami getting any retros I have called both dolphin and sawgrass and both told me no

Citadel, Orange, and Camarillo will not be receiving anything note worthy this weekend. Please Do Not Call, employees told me they are getting tons of calls....

NSR
6PM.com has Oakley Fives Squared Sunglasses For $37 with free Shipping

How the outlets in GA been looking? And which ones are good, don't want to waste time taking a trip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom