OFFICIAL MARCH '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
just a FYI the Aurora IL outlet had 2 pairs of AJKOS there. I think they were returns. They were sz 11 and 12, but i took the 12. There should be an 11 left they were 110. Pretty good deal 

Sooooo...why mention the 12 then? Lol!

San Leandro Clearance

Air Jordan XX8 Oak Hill ..$99.99 + 20% off.  Size 12s

AM 95 Cam, AM 95 No Sew, AM 95 Tape, Free Trainer 5.0, Lunarglide 5.0, Melo 10s (Black Lights), CP3 VII

Actually found something decent at the Marshalls. AZ Mills. But it wasn't my size forgot the size to post. Only one they had.

Hey folks! ive kicked my nasty habit, for the most part, but I've found myself in the Orlando area (near ucf) for a couple days. Last year I went to the Kissimmee clearance outlet, and was in HEAVEN. I'm probably going to head there again, but was wondering if there was any other outlet that you guys thought was a MUST visit. I'm mostly into air max 90's, 1's and flyknits.
Thanks for any suggestions!

Dolphin Mall Miami Fl

Ross had turfs 39.99 size 13 and 9
Air Max 90 Infrared vintage size 15

Nike Store
Free Flyknits+ 49.99 plus 20% off various colors and practically every size
Kobe 9 Elite Perspective size 8. The lady said she thinks they are 159.99(behind the counter)

Last edited:
View media item 887507
Aj1s were 59 with the 20% off
Af1s were 69 with the 20% off

Johnson Creek, Wi 1 920 699 4950

Real decent prices on a lot stuff. Sbs, max, af1s, and some acg boots.

Sorry It was packed and their setup is tight or I would took pics.

I was able to pick up a pair of thermal foams at the Orange Nike outlet yesterday. They had a couple pairs floating around. It was 129.99 plus 20% off. My only problem is I normally wear a size 12 shoe and I got a 13 in the foams (12 wasn't available). They don't feel crazy big but I think 12 would be best. I think I'm going to keep them since they are still comfortable and I'm never going to be able to get them again for that price. Just need to double elite sock it I guess. So this isn't considered a pickup post they still had at least one size 10 1/2 foam behind the counter.

I was able to pick up a pair of thermal foams at the Orange Nike outlet yesterday. They had a couple pairs floating around. It was 129.99 plus 20% off. My only problem is I normally wear a size 12 shoe and I got a 13 in the foams (12 wasn't available). They don't feel crazy big but I think 12 would be best. I think I'm going to keep them since they are still comfortable and I'm never going to be able to get them again for that price. Just need to double elite sock it I guess. So this isn't considered a pickup post they still had at least one size 10 1/2 foam behind the counter.
If those foams are still on the shelves in 2 weeks at any outlet im coppin

I saw these at the Citadel outlet Nike Store. They usually don't have ANY good stuff when I'm there, so all of this is a pleasant surprise

Lebron 11 Graffitti were 179.99 + 20% off (4 size 10 and 1 size 11)

Melo M10 BHM were 159.99 + 20% off (1 size 8.5, 1 size 11)

Melo M10 YOTH were also 159.99 + 20% off (Scattered sizes, mostly 10.5 and bigger)

KD 6 Energy were 109.99 + 20% off (1 size 10, 2 size 10.5, 4 size 11)

KD 6 Maryland Blue Crab were also 109.99 + 20% off (2 size 11.5)

Didn't those JbJ free trainers jus come out? Those must be B grades? Price? Looks like fsr.

New Orleans Nike Factory update. Thermal Foamposite 1 FSR for 129.99. FSR of magenta/Green lebron 10 lows and Easter 10 lows for 129.99. About 10 pairs total for the Air Up All star editon sz 9-10.5 (crawfish) for $88 after addiitonal 20% off. Same with all star air force one (not sure on price for these). FSR Superhero Hyperflight for Lebron and KD for $64. Kobe Hyperflights on hash wall. Tons of frees and running shoes. Apparel was weak.

Edit: Also had some elite KD socks and the elite pink breast cancer sock.

Last edited by a moderator:
New Orleans Nike Factory update. Thermal Foamposite 1 FSR for 129.99. FSR of magenta/Green lebron 10 lows and Easter 10 lows for 129.99. About 10 pairs total for the Air Up All star editon sz 9-10.5 (crawfish) for $88 after addiitonal 20% off. Same with all star air force one (not sure on price for these). FSR Superhero Hyperflight for Lebron and KD for $64. Kobe Hyperflights on hash wall. Tons of frees and running shoes. Apparel was weak.
Exact opposite of KC. Had good KD,Kobe, shirts on sale, no good shoes at all. And Literally 6 size 13 on hash wall. Swear the staff cops everything.

Didn't those JbJ free trainers jus come out? Those must be B grades? Price? Looks like fsr.
They are $100 and are FSR. I was shocked those were there since they were there on Friday but the official released was SUPPOSED to be Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom