OFFICIAL MARCH '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you who go to these Nike outlets and come back with an inventory report saying *insert local outlet* is "trash, garbage, wack"....what exactly are you hoping to find that is not "trash, garbage, or wack"? It's an outlet....have you been to other retailers that have full price and outlet stores? Do you see the same inventory? They are Nike outlets not Nike stores. Are you hoping to find full size runs of the latest Jordan retro or NikeLab kicks? If so, then that is YOUR bad and does not make the store any of the above adjectives. It really makes NO sense to bash an outlet that is not necessarily meant to cater to sneakerheads or whatever you're called these days. if you are looking for "heat" then you should know where to go....

For those of you who go to these Nike outlets and come back with an inventory report saying *insert local outlet* is "trash, garbage, wack"....what exactly are you hoping to find that is not "trash, garbage, or wack"? It's an outlet....have you been to other retailers that have full price and outlet stores? Do you see the same inventory? They are Nike outlets not Nike stores. Are you hoping to find full size runs of the latest Jordan retro or NikeLab kicks? If so, then that is YOUR bad and does not make the store any of the above adjectives. It really makes NO sense to bash an outlet that is not necessarily meant to cater to sneakerheads or whatever you're called these days. if you are looking for "heat" then you should know where to go....

It's really not that serious. No need to get all upset because people say an outlet is trash.
At least people make updates to help people out. Where's your update? Did I miss it?

Wrentham had the air up white/black fsr for 40. they aint have a 9.5 so i passed. a grades though

Looks like Finishline.com had some recent markdowns again. Probably the one that caught my eye the most was several colorways of the adidas Springblade for under $60. They also have the Nike Flyknit Air Max for $179.98 and $149.98 respectfully.

A lot of outlets don't have sales this weekend because it depends when spring break is for the area around them I believe. So chances are next week or the following you should see additional % promotions

I think people to go to the outlets to find a needle in the haystack if they don't find anything worth it, then they call it trash.

It's really not that serious. No need to get all upset because people say an outlet is trash.
At least people make updates to help people out. Where's your update? Did I miss it?

I'm sorry....who's upset? Certainly not me. It's a forum in which people are allowed to leave commentary. Soooo....
And I could give you an inventory update for all stores for the next month but you're right....it's really not that serious.

I'm sorry....who's upset? Certainly not me. It's a forum in which people are allowed to leave commentary. Soooo....
And I could give you an inventory update for all stores for the next month but you're right....it's really not that serious.
I know you say your not upset but the way you come across tells a different story lol. Updates are always appreciated sir.

Visited my local outlet in Woodstock GA and if there is proof that an outlet can indeed be trash this one is it.  The same line of Red White and Black LBJ soldiers are sitting on the hash for $79.99 that gets sold at Ross for $49.99.  Forget retros...I have never even seen a Jordan Brand shoe in this outlet.  Not even a flip flop.  The only Lebron has been those soldiers and after a year and a half of checking the best shoes I have ever seen there have been Paytons, Penny Posites, and Columbia foams which were everywhere.  My previous outlets in New York were definitely better and after looking at the posts that come out of Chicago and California I definitely see that some outlets are better than others. 

Just understand that the "one man's trash is another man's treasure" really applies to outlets.  So, just because you don't have any interest in a shoe, doesn't mean someone else doesn't.

So, for example, in Merrimack NH, they have the Lunarfly slip-on in yellow (color code 700) for $39.99, and an Air Force 1 AC QS in black/purple for (I think) $59.99.  Two shoes I care nothing about, but that might help someone in here.

And I know we're not supposed to request, but just to make a point - if someone's outlet "trash" includes the Air Revolution, the white with the red Swoosh, at a low enough price, I'm still looking for a pair cheap.  That may be overlooked in people's travels, so I'm just giving an example.

Thank you.  And thanks for all the updates.

I usually dont do flip flops/sandals/slip ons or whatever you choose to call them. But I may try a pair of the solo slides. I know they're kind of cheesy, but who cares

Last edited:
Last edited:
not sure on prices but wrentham outlet has white out foams size 8.5 as well as california dunks size 8.5. theres also a size 12 bred low. all shoes are on the back wall. their number is 508-384-1800

Guys, if you like the red nike zoom gloves then you should check out Footaction. They are 79.99 there and you can use your VIP rewards of you have any.

The website has them listed at near retail BUT you can use it to do an inventory check to see if there are any local to buy in store. Otherwise, you can stock locate them.

View media item 1447217

Last edited:
Nike factory store @ Philadelphia premium outlets has kobe ix low "silk" For 120. Almost FSR. Lebron XI low "floridians" and "dunkman" for 110. Up to 12.5 in the floridians , fsr in the dunkman. KD vii "easy money" up to 12, 90 bucks. Extra 30% off clearance clothes, extra 20% off hash.

Returned a sz 10.5 hacky sack high dunk sb to Ontario Mills California today. Don't know what they will sell it for.
Also saw a 11.5 cali hi on the hash wall, no price tag and these, with no price tagView media item 1447113Still had the kobe 9 high Golds sz 10.5, B-grade for maybe $175

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom