OFFICIAL MARCH '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
sunlightstation.com is having a sale on the Code Red colorway Way of Wade 2's. 45% off with code cr45.  If you enter Nightwing2303 in their comment area they will most likely send you some extra stuff as well.  $91 shipped. Not sure when sale ends but I received the email with the code today.

Woodbury commons update. Some decent stuff. Also had the flightposite exposed the light blue n green colored ones on hash for 129.99 plus 20% off. Also some lebron 11 lows for 89.99 plus 20% off

You da man for that pic!! do you happen to remember if those penny posites and those air force 80's were FSR?? Thanks again.

1st time posting, thanks for all the info guys.

If you guys are in Los Angeles. Larchmont kicks sole provider just got a full size run of Jordan 7 marvin the martian at retail + tax. 1st come 1st serve.

St. Augustine, Fla. had scattered 9s, 10s and 10.5s in University Red Penny 1s as of Thursday afternoon. Bought a couple pairs. Had some left.

Returned some tch fleece shorts in a factory store today and they were coming up as 50$ Unless I showed them an email of the original price.Does anyone know when they put that in the floor if they use the original price or the discounted price? Might grab them back if they discount em.
not sure how to they price their return items , once placed back out into the racks.  but I know when you return without a receipt they look up the lowest price around all nike stores and will credit you the lowest price.  I tried returning Tech fleece pants with tags.  $100 retail.   the guy told me, he could only give me $25.00 credit. I think the shorts he said was 9.99 or 14.99.  I don't remember...something ridiculously cheap tho.  some nike store in USA has them for that price...is crazy haha

I'd appreciate the Mod here who spends his own time to keep this thread clean and just showing updates for outlets. I doubt he gets paid for doing this. It's a volunteer work. Think about if he doesn't do his job and enforce the rule, all the trash talks and repeating pictures will probably occupy 80% of the content in this thread. I hate to see this happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
North Bend, WA factory store had nothing worth mentioning. Lots of team basketball shoes, basic runners, etc.

LOREnander, you SHOULD be able to stock locate those and have them shipped to your local store for free. First thing to try is to confirm Topanga still has your size, go to your champs, and give them the info to that store and see if they will manually confirm that (by telephoning them) and set up the transfer.

If for some reason they won't do that (or Topanga no longer has your size) then you need the SKU to locate. Best way to do this is to call topanga and specifically ask them for the SKU. Other way you can do it is go on ebay and just browse that shoe and hope you find a picture with the box that still has the SKU sticker still on there. Once you get that, have them run the SKUs for your sizes.

I will say, in my experiences the whole Champs, FA, FL SKU search is kind of hit or miss, and from what I remember the system has a stone age feel to it because they only search regions at a time not the whole country (like Nike would). You should emphasize you want them to search every region if possible. Def don't try to do this during peak business hours though. It's a tedious process for their staff (if you don't know which store they're physically at), and they can only search one size at a time.

NT fam I'll be heading to Concord Mills a little later today to get my eyeglasses fixed. I'll drop by the Nike store there and report back any good findings. Have a great Saturday everyone.

Sidenote: I'll be returning a pair of Nike Foamposite Pro "obsidian" sz 12 as well.

Thanks for the update aj1223 aj1223 figured you'd be posting an update this week. Saved me the 2 hr drive to south chi. Keep up the awesome work!

Last edited:
Repped for both updates @aj1223   thanks for posting. 
nthat.gif

Absolutely nothing at Camarillo, CA today. Nothing on the wall and nothing extra discounts except for the workout gear that's been sitting for a while like the camo pattern compression shorts and shirts at $30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom