OFFICIAL MARCH '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Penny 1's $99

"FSR up to size 13" i just copped. GO

St. Augustine Nike Factory 904-810-5584
I called the West Palm Beach Factory store with the SKU hoping they would have it at my local store but no luck.  My Nike Factory never gets anything good.  I guess St. Augustine can always have them shipped, and I do have a gift card to use!

Lurker for about 3 years on this site.  Finally decided to create an account for the sole purpose of thanking you for this info.  Much appreciated.  Called and ordered this morning. 
No problem. I try to help where I can by sharing info. At the end of the day, that's what NT should be about.

No problem. I try to help where I can by sharing info. At the end of the day, that's what NT should be about.
Internet-High-Five.jpeg

Whoever deleted my post is really petty! I remember seeing the pic but now its gone... I came back to find the post now that I have an opportunity to get them! Got a pretty good idea who deleted it tho smh...

Chill out on that noise. You don't need to quote 10 pics to ask a silly question. You can easily call that store at that point.

Smh at yourself for the lack of common sense.

Whoever deleted my post is really petty! I remember seeing the pic but now its gone... I came back to find the post now that I have an opportunity to get them! Got a pretty good idea who deleted it tho smh...
Most likely due to quoting 6+ huge pics in a reply, which we all know is a huge no-no...

Chill out on that noise. You don't need to quote 10 pics to ask a silly question. You can easily call that store at that point.

I knew it was you and if the picture is no longer there inquiring about it makes plenty since to me! Call what store? I asked the question and quoted the pics to make sure that was the correct store to call because the picture was no longer in the post... Silly question? Lack of common sense? Ok might ruler of NikeTalk... you win! Again thanks @aj1223 for the help!

Last edited:

I knew it was you and if the picture is no longer there inquiring about it makes plenty since to me! Call what store? I asked the question and quoted the pics to make sure that was the correct store to call because the picture was no longer in the post... Silly question? Lack of common sense? Ok might ruler of NikeTalk... you win!

The ruler of NT says if you don't like it then you don't need to be part of the thread. This thread is for updates. Not the silly side chatter that you wish to provide.
You don't need to quote all of the pics to ask a question. It's so easy to just call that store and ask. The info was provided right there.

The ruler of NT says if you don't like it then you don't need to be part of the thread. This thread is for updates. Not the silly side chatter that you wish to provide.
You don't need to quote all of the pics to ask a question. It's so easy to just call that store and ask. The info was provided right there.
LOL none of my updates may have helped you but I'm sure they have helped someone but ok Mr. Perfect... you win!

Last edited:

LOL none of my updates may have helped you but I'm sure they have helped someone but ok Mr. Perfect... you win!

Just because you provide updates it doesn't make you exempt from the rules.
Say something else and you'll be suspended. If I don't like the context of your statement then you and any other screen names you decide to create will be banned. Your rant was unwarranted and out of line.

Since I was in Tucson for work, I stopped by the outlet and the clearance store in phoenix and both stores had absolutely nothing. Don't waste your gas

Don't remember, but there were enough of them to be marked down from $99 two weeks prior. Your best bet is to call now and place a 24-hour hold on them. (703) 497-4513.
Thank you for the response!

One more question. If you don't mind

Do you remember any of the basketball shoes available at the potomac mill outlet?

Thank you for the response!

One more question. If you don't mind

Do you remember any of the basketball shoes available at the potomac mill outlet?
I don't, but I honestly don't look for them or know what to look for. Saw KD7 Easy Money, some random KD6s and maybe one or two pair of Elite shoes on the hash wall. Couldn't tell you what was on display.

roll.gif
  @ this page.....

On another note:

Vacaville has a sz 11.5 in the Laser Ones sitting on display...

$149.99

There is a $500 Jordan leather on NDC right now that can be scooped for the absolute steal price of $175. 100% legitimate way to purchase but just like the back door ATC method, once publicized they'll patch the loophole. If you really will purchase, PM and I'll give the info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom