OFFICIAL MARCH '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I grew up in that neighborhood, bunch of careless thugs. everytime i go there makes me glad i moved away. always packed and rude customers, most of them smell of weed.

anyways i do like that store as they carry much of the 'good stuff'   --- i got my pippens there too back in december. stay safe

lady told me no phone orders period not even monday smh...for the xmas kobes
Call Vacaville on monday.  The associates I talked to said those Kobe Xmas are going like Fire.  They were selling super fast, plus the outlets were insanely busy.  Vacaville usually does phone orders, just on the weekends they are so crowded can't take the time to do the phone orders.  They were out of Kobe Xmas in 11.5 and 12's and bigger sizes from what I saw.  but still had plenty of each size from 8-11.  I have to go back Monday to get some stuff I put on hold, so I'll update the status on those Xmas Kobe's on Monday when I head back into Vacaville and let you know how many they have left.

Call Vacaville on monday.  The associates I talked to said those Kobe Xmas are going like Fire.  They were selling super fast, plus the outlets were insanely busy.  Vacaville usually does phone orders, just on the weekends they are so crowded can't take the time to do the phone orders.  They were out of Kobe Xmas in 11.5 and 12's and bigger sizes from what I saw.  but still had plenty of each size from 8-11.  I have to go back Monday to get some stuff I put on hold, so I'll update the status on those Xmas Kobe's on Monday when I head back into Vacaville and let you know how many they have left.
thanks mayne for update well at least i know i aint gotta call monday with all the 11.5 and 12 gone...

i wonder if shoes start showing up at factory stores in the east coast first, then come across the states and we get them at the factory stores last in the west coast??

i wonder if shoes start showing up at factory stores in the east coast first, then come across the states and we get them at the factory stores last in the west coast??
Nike is based in the West and it seems like the West Coast stores get the best shoes first. I look at some of the shoes from other states and can only dream that Flushing Nike gets even a fraction of some of those shoes.

Nike is based in the West and it seems like the West Coast stores get the best shoes first. I look at some of the shoes from other states and can only dream that Flushing Nike gets even a fraction of some of those shoes.
interesting, thank you for the info!

It's just random.
Can totally concur with that.  After visiting 2 outlets on the same day, and both had completely different stuff basically.  On top of that I've talked with multiple managers/associates and they've all pretty much said they have no idea what they are getting until like 3-7 days before it arrives and it could be anything.

Just from watching the outlet thread it looks as if South Chicago gets the best stock.

I believe there still has to be something that leads to different outlets getting certain merch. My guess is sales volume. Here in MA we have 2 outlets, Wrentham (south of Boston, near Foxboro) and Lee (the middle of nowhere in the mountains near the NY border). Wrentham is usually very busy, and gets a decent amount of good stuff. Lee is usually very quiet, and gets the type of stuff 52 year olds buy, either for themselves or for their middle school aged kids. I've come up on a couple of decent pairs of kicks at Lee (Knicks Foams, SP Dunk Sherpas, Spizikes), but nothing like what you can find almost every other week at Wrentham. So the NFOs in major cities get hella heat, the ones in the suburbs get decent stuff, and the ones in the podunk areas get schmutz.

Im goin through the thread but whats going on with the christmas kobes in vacaville? I was trying to check the thread but couldnt see it. How much are they going for?

can someone tell me if thats true that nike otlets wont let you purchase an item thats 215.00 on phone order? or is that the store giving me BS? i was told by store that it has to be below 199 that a nike policy for all nike stores? just tryna confirm if thats true or not...thanks in advance.... should i keep trying the store to see if someone else will ship item?

Last edited:
can someone tell me if thats true that nike otlets wont let you purchase an item thats 215.00 on phone order? or is that the store giving me BS? i was told by store that it has to be below 199 that a nike policy for all nike stores? just tryna confirm if thats true or not...thanks in advance.... should i keep trying the store to see if someone else will ship item?

Contact Nike Support and ask them about outlet policy.

$200 is the limit but you could just chat with Nike to confirm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom