OFFICIAL MARCH '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike Factory Store Aurora IL (630) 585-9568

Not much to report on, only had a few minutes to look around.

Kobe X Xmas - FSR $160 

AF1 Nai-ke Red FSR 89.99

Jordan Bred 1.5 - $120

Lots of KD 8 & Lebron 13 on hash wall in the 9-10.5 section

No sales or extra % off hash wall.

50% select Jordan Brand fleece pants

South Chicago. 20% off hash. 30% off clearance apparel. Sorry I didn't get more pics. This outlet is insanely busy during tax return season. I was there carrying my 5 month old son and kept rudely getting bumped into so I gave up on takin pics. I grabbed my pippens and bounced.

Jordan retro 20 black/white 109.97

copped, thank you very much for the info!

At the Rosemont Nike factory outlet store, IL. Still have lots of sizes for the kobe 10 Xmas. See the pic. The lebrons seemed like a decent price. Not much on Wall and no extra discounts. There was a kd 7 elite size 11.5 which was only 60 bucks.

View media item 1942197
View media item 1942198
View media item 1942200
Also forgot to mention there were some scattered sizes of:
- air max in the grey/orange but $189.
- acai berry racers size 8, $129
- many lebron xii and kd 8s, they also have more lebrons at the back so you can ask about it.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Just got back from Vacaville a little while ago.  They were wiped out from the weekend.  They still had the Kobe Xmas size's 8-11.  Nothing bigger than 11.  Glad I was able to cop double and return my full price pair.  
nthat.gif

Just to make it clear they can't check clearance/outlet stores what one of the guys told me. Only Nike Town and Nike Factory stores.
wow and i straight up asked her if she could see nike factory store inventory and she said yea... thanks for the info

Let me clarify.
The clearance/outlet comment is a bit confusing since a factory store is also an outlet but not of the clearance type.

They can definitely look up factory store items as well as Nike stores.

Let me clarify.
The clearance/outlet comment is a bit confusing since a factory store is also an outlet but not of the clearance type.

They can definitely look up factory store items as well as Nike stores.
This. 

Also if you DM nikestore or any of the 17 B&M store accounts on twt with your size, sku and name they typically have the item located and held for you to place an order over the phone if applicable. 

Nike factory store in jersey gardens has the black/white cool grey Jordan 20 in sizes 9.5, 10.5, 11 and 14 for $110 ir anyone was looking for them

Repped. Used to hit that one a lot before I moved to GA. Would try for the 14 but JB is so hit and miss in size for me. Got some size 14s that are too big but then other size 15s that are too small. Anybody have info on how 20s run in regard to size???

Orange outlets had a lot of the Lebron 13 Xmas, $150. Nothing else noteworthy except a maroon Tech Fleece Sock Dart size 9 (return, most likely) on the hash wall for $120.

Orange outlets had a lot of the Lebron 13 Xmas, $150. Nothing else noteworthy except a maroon Tech Fleece Sock Dart size 9 (return, most likely) on the hash wall for $120.
Thanks. I was thinking about going today but I decided not to. Nice to have the piece of mind knowing I didn't miss anything.

Repped. Used to hit that one a lot before I moved to GA. Would try for the 14 but JB is so hit and miss in size for me. Got some size 14s that are too big but then other size 15s that are too small. Anybody have info on how 20s run in regard to size???
i wear a size 11 and they are true to size, compared to LBJ 12s the Js are a tiny bit narrower, but a bit wider than the KD8s.  i consider my feet on the wide size, that's why LBJs are more comfy than Js.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom