OFFICIAL MARCH '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike factory store in jersey gardens has the black/white cool grey Jordan 20 in sizes 9.5, 10.5, 11 and 14 for $110 ir anyone was looking for them

Speaking of which I think I saw these at the rosemont, IL Nike Factory store. Forgot the price but there were many sizes. Probably can call them for more info if interested.

Citadel CA (3-8-16)

Decent amount of TF selection.  30% off tops (grey aw77), didnt see anything good on hash.  

Camo TF pants $84.99

AW77 was $79.99  with 30% off

Aerolofts $250

not sure if 50% off?  sorry I didn't ask

TF pants $70  no extra discount   @NoYeezy313  the black pants are TF2, I didnt check the price on those. 

Last edited:
This. 

Also if you DM nikestore or any of the 17 B&M store accounts on twt with your size, sku and name they typically have the item located and held for you to place an order over the phone if applicable. 

Can you specify that you want them to specifically search factory stores?

This. 

Also if you DM nikestore or any of the 17 B&M store accounts on twt with your size, sku and name they typically have the item located and held for you to place an order over the phone if applicable. 

Just give them the style numbers of what you want

Never had a need to do so but I dont see why not. When you provide a sku a list of stores and inventory is generated. They can provide all or one that you prefer. 

But I think they select the store with the highest stock so that your able to get the item you requested. 

I normally ask them to check stores near me, and they ask for my state or zip code. They usually give multiple stores, some close some far depending on availability and where they locate them.

i think those 20s were 89 dollars at one point this past weekend
those 20s have been sitting for almost a month now at saratoga, ca for $179.99.  i'm sure that if/when they drop to $109.99 it'll disappear tho.

why are there such a huge price difference, anyone knows?

Nike Flatbush

(718) 434-3502
I believe these were $80 and size 9.5
These are a 10.5 and I believe they were $210
I picked up a Therma-FIT pullover hoodie for $21 and change plus they gave me a $5 discount even though my survey coupon wasn't working. There were a few other hoodies left this morning. I'd post a picture of it but my phone is broken and I can't find a picture online 
laugh.gif

EDIT: Snapped a pic of the hoodie before I put it on today. Kinda wish I doubled up at the price 

Last edited:

i think those 20s were 89 dollars at one point this past weekend
those 20s have been sitting for almost a month now at saratoga, ca for $179.99.  i'm sure that if/when they drop to $109.99 it'll disappear tho.

why are there such a huge price difference, anyone knows?

Location location location...$179 is too high tho so prices will drop soon since they sitting

Yes, just the one pair of foams above. Yes, the hash discount does stack with the 20 off 100 email. And yes, I'm kicking myself for not grabbing them.

Las Vegas south

Hash is extra 20%
just called, they are still 20% off, some dude got two pairs of sz9.5.  the gentleman that helped me was very professional and courteous and offered to help me search the computer system for my sz11, none was found :frown:

Just got done with a nike chat the rep says that when placing a phone order I can qualify for free shipping due to me having a nike+ account is there any truth to this ?

Just got done with a nike chat the rep says that when placing a phone order I can qualify for free shipping due to me having a nike+ account is there any truth to this ?

First I have heard of this if true. Would be nice to know for sure.

Is it safe to assume the chat rep was talking about a phone order to a factory store and not a phone order placed to NDC?

He stated it after giving me the list of stores that had the shoe in Stock . I did review the nike+ terms and they vaguely mention phone orders but didn't really specify .

I Drive Clearance Orlando 30% off pretty much entire store except the weak *** signature they had  KOBE X High Grand Purple for $89.99 but no discount off them. Had two pairs left size 10 or 11 if im not mistaking. 

Headed to 192 Clearance later on 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom