Official MARCH 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 3/18-21: 20% Off Nike Outlet Cpn Pg.1

^KidCuddy

They pulled that deal now...

They don't want to even honor the people that did order from before they caught on.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

bigsupa

Beat me to the newera deal
laugh.gif

But...

There is a 20% off at all Nike Factory stores with the printable coupon.

I couldn't get to embed the link or coupon...

But...

It's on the first page of slickdeals.net

I BEAT YOU TWICE...I POSTED THE 20% COUPON YESTERDAY...LOL

WHAT HAPPENED TO MY TIX BRO I TRIED USING THEM AND THEY SAID THEY WERE REVOKED..LOL

20% off NIKE FACTORY & CLEARANCE 3/18-3/21

Supa,

I had told you that they were going to expire on January 31, 2010...

I even sent you and e-mail to remind you
laugh.gif

I never revoked them or anything... I think they probably might have just expired or something I don't know.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

^KidCuddy

They pulled that deal now...

They don't want to even honor the people that did order from before they caught on.

Guess I slipped through the cracks. I got confirmation and a tracking number already, ordered 2AM EST early this morning.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Wrentham Village

Black/Black LeBron 7 - hashwall - 20% off, can use coupon on top of 20% off. 109.99. only size 9-9.5.....well that's what i looked at.
White/red LeBron 7 - 109.99 FSR.
Medium Grey/Medium Grey Air Max 90 Premium - 79.99
Just came back from there too. Was gonna cop those Am 90s but too pricey. Thay also had jpack sb mids, ron burgandys, asparagus sbs, and a few other sbs. Nothing to major tho.

Originally Posted by RSomers6

Wrentham Village

Black/Black LeBron 7 - hashwall - 20% off, can use coupon on top of 20% off. 109.99. only size 9-9.5.....well that's what i looked at.
Just came back from there too. Was gonna cop those Am 90s but too pricey. Thay also had jpack sb mids, ron burgandys, asparagus sbs, and a few other sbs. Nothing to major tho.
word. i copped the AM90's. the insoles were
eek.gif
. and the simple-ness was
pimp.gif
. used the 20% and copped for $64. not bad at all imo.

Nice man.. might actually go back tomorrow and get em... still deciding haha. Anyways i forgot to add hof 6 rings were $90 there i think.

Wrentham Village

eek.gif
pimp.gif
are they these?:

NI333888-002_pict1_8_57_8605.jpg

Thanks!

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Wrentham Village

eek.gif
pimp.gif
are they these?:

Thanks!

Yes they were those. They are really nice in person.

Originally Posted by JuiceBoxx513
can anybody tell me what these are again? I forgot what they're called and for that price I'm considering on getting them as new running shoes. Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

are they these?:

Thanks!

these are at lawrenceville, GA outlet too, dont remember the price but it was the only shoe in the store that even made me look twice. 
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
PHONE NUMBER
(678) -847-5140
[/td][/tr][/table]

CoolGrayMemo - yeah they were those. already unds'ed. i recommend them. way better in person.
pimp.gif

Another restock???!!!
HOH got like 2 restocks
NFC got like 2 restocks
even the 1or2 stores down herre in the Lou still got copper on the shelves.
Nike needs to make more clothes to match these shoes. The only people buying them are resellers. Everyone that wanted them has or can get them easy now. Them resellers are stukc sittin on 8-15 pairs that they can't sell for those rape prices. People liked the idea of copper "penny" foams. It's so hard to get the right fit to match these that many(myself included) haven't even unDS'their pair(s) yet.

Check your local Gliks- they got late shipments of dunkman VIIs
I just copped lebron VII dunkmans.
I dont think they ship or I'd add the store info.

Footlocker at jametown mall in n. Stlouis court has Atlantic penny 2
Randy moss Jordan retros
black green 1/2 cents
HOH barkleys
purp foams
auburn n raiders BO trainers
cool grey lebron 7s
ALL RETAL

They had a shelf with bout 4 different colorways so I assumed that was their main display.
I don't think it's kids, could be wrong

Originally Posted by Funkman

They had a shelf with bout 4 different colorways so I assumed that was their main display.
I don't think it's kids, could be wrong

I thought you meant Finishline.com...  gotta go to my local FNL and check it out..  I need a coupon..

did anyone go to the outlet with the 20% off coupon go early enough to be the first 100 customers to get the free "gift"??? just curious as to what the gift was

Back
Top Bottom