Official MARCH 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 3/18-21: 20% Off Nike Outlet Cpn Pg.1

ourstylekic ks.com

Grand Purple AJ1 size 10 ONLY! (IDK if I got the last one or not I kinda stumbled on it)

use code: MADNESS for $10 off order I ordered a sz. 10 for $136 shipped

smokin.gif

EDIT: also size 8 on RMKstore.com for $119.99 + $32 shipping

DOUBLE EDIT:    http://niketalk.com/topic/240736?page=1 these are at Opry Mills for $89 WITH suitcase I see a slight buzz growing over in JB just in case anyone missed it and was interested

thats a nice price on those Zoom Flight Premium's...i think thats the Olympic colorway.  i forget...what is the shipping charges on them?

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Some dude in the Jordan Brand Forum said that all Modell's marked down their 12's to $99...

I'm going to go and check to see if I can scoop the white/red 12's for that later today.
i hit up 4 modells today and all stores only had the rising sun on sale for that price.

Confirmed - three colorways of the Air Jordan XII's are on sale for $99.  Went by two Modells today - one was sold out, and one had a few pairs left. They had a bunch of Rising Suns, maybe two or three pairs of the white/red/black OG colorway, and one last pair of the Flu Games (which I bought).  Thought I liked the white/red/black OG colorway more but when I tried them on the Flu Games looked better in my opinion...

2nv8adk.jpg

I actually got my pair for $75 because they were mis-tagged. Selected team jordan type shoes are 50% off at Modells, also. This includes certain older AJ Fusions, 60 Plus, and 16.5's. My pair of Flu Games were the last pair and were tagged 50% off by accident, instead of $99. The manager at Modells honored the price that they were marked and gave them to me for $75.

Is there an extension of Modells? I'm in LV. I really want a pair of Rising Suns and White/Reds on discount.....Missed'em at FL outlet.....Guess I wait.

I'm about to hit up some Modell's after work today then if I'm not doing anything.

From Queens standpoint:
The one in 5 towns
Green Acres
Jamaica Ave
I think there's one @ Queens Center Mall too
Can't think of anymore within the vacinity though...

They probably all out of 11.5's though in those White/Reds...

Still give it a shot though.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I'm about to hit up some Modell's after work today then if I'm not doing anything.

From Queens standpoint:
The one in 5 towns
Green Acres
Jamaica Ave
I think there's one @ Queens Center Mall too
Can't think of anymore within the vacinity though...

They probably all out of 11.5's though in those White/Reds...

Still give it a shot though.

212 568 3000 I called like every joint in NYC and on 606 West 181st they got size 11.5 wht/rds, I'm not in New York yet so I don't knwo where that is
ohwell.gif

Pigeon forge clearance outlet has far of wet floor an dunk, scattered sizes of purple blazer sb and one sz 12 eggplant hyperdunks

i am back from a 1 month band !!! for any columbus ohio peeps marshalls in hilliard has 2k9 jordans white only 59.99 4 size 10s 1 size 9 also jordan elements for 59.99 small sizes 10 and below also the jordan shoes that look like the 10s also for 59.99 and they had some kind of nike euro runners (with the ipod thang) for 19.99. now for the ladies they had coach shoes for 59.99 several differnt styles.

South Chi update

nike-blazer-mid-3gx-2.jpg

nike-x-futura-air-force-1-high-premium-black-2-570x463.jpg

36d30_nike-x-futura-air-force-1-spring-2010-02.jpg

nike-air-flightposite-ii-2-le-spring-2010-2.jpg

nike-hypermax-nfw-blue.jpg

nike-air-footscape-13.JPG
futura-x-nike-blazer-high-2.jpg

nike-hyperize-billy-hoyle.jpg
69.99 only size 11 and up

dynasty81-hi-1.jpg

nike_dynasty_black_white_01.jpg

nike-air-force-1-ones-1996-mid-sc-black-black.jpg
79.99 and the low's for 74.99

yo i don't know if any of you all copped but the red/white and rising suns xii went down 10 109.97 on NDC and the 20% code was active. The good size are long gone now though.

don't remember seeing it, but Lebanon Clearance outlet has an extra 20% off all mens and women's apparel til the 14th. 

do you guys think those futura black af1 could be found at a cheaper price at a later date and time? These have been on my radar and I dont want to miss them like I did the bobbitos.

Originally Posted by ninob1213

do you guys think those futura black af1 could be found at a cheaper price at a later date and time? These have been on my radar and I dont want to miss them like I did the bobbitos.

let me consult my crystal ball....odds are they will as they become scarce...so if you dont want to miss them like you did the bobbitos, ante up a few extra bucks or find yourself paying for it later. (i honestly have no clue when they will drop in price, but dropping in price will happen if the shoes sit long enough).  so if you want them grab them or regret it later is my advice.

That price is good for the futura high but I do think they will drop to 50-59.99 since they are sitting everywhere and not limited at all. I picked up forces retail and would usually see stuff marked down later. Now I have learned to wait on stuff like that.

Tiny update: Nike Factory store

Saw a pair of Kobe IV "Gold Medals" on the hash wall in a size 11 at the Tannersville, PA outlet tonight..

Price: 79.99

I don't have the number but you can always google it

Wrentham, MA outlet update.

NADA. i copped these for $48
tennis-ball-hypermax-ndc-4.jpg

and they had lebron 7s black on blacks for $110 but otherwise nothing.

Originally Posted by ninob1213

At another outlet maybe.  If you're waiting on price to drop at South Chi, it probably won't happen.  Everyone has to remember where this outlet is and how things go on clearance.

If Futura's pop up in an outlet in the middle of nowhere like New Mexico, then I can almost guarantee they will drop in price.  But for a popular style and simple CW and a great price in the 3rd largest market in US?  I doubt it highly.

Think about what's popular in your areas and what masses of people will buy when it comes to an outlet near you and then imagine the opposite coming, that's what you wait on to drop in price.

i want a pair of those blue hypermax , but i think i can wait for clearance 89.99 is more then ndc why??

Originally Posted by Sourkush

i want a pair of those blue hypermax , but i think i can wait for clearance 89.99 is more then ndc why??

They will price match from the website I believe.

Back
Top Bottom