Official MARCH 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 3/18-21: 20% Off Nike Outlet Cpn Pg.1

Tjay-

you can use the coupon on already discounted merchandise. I just used it to grab the DMP VII pack that was on sale at champs for $199. Got em for $150 after the coupon.

This is not a "Bill Me Later" Thread. Please post this sort of material in the General Forum.
But for the record, many people have reported issues with the Bill Me Later. Use at your own risk.

anyone know the the number to the block? it's some nike store but the number isn't listed in the nike directory.

info courtesy of gimpy gimp:

niketown vegas marked down Jordan Retro 12s (white/red and flu games) to $89.99. they are taking phone orders and have lots of sizes left. A-grades.

peace!

not sure if this was posted but Milpitas outlet has the eggplant foamdome in a few 8s and rest is 9-10.5 for 129.99.

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

niketown vegas marked down Jordan Retro 12s (white/red and flu games) to $89.99. they are taking phone orders and have lots of sizes left. A-grades.

peace!
They also have Lebron VII , Hyperize Allstar both mark down to 79.99

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

peace!

Which lebron 7's? all start lebron 7's?

swtaznboy503 & iLLGT2 - just call and find out. very simple thing to do.

^I'm trying to call Niketown in Vegas, but it keeps sending me to some voicemail delivery box or something.

Anyone having any better luck?

Trying to call NT Vegas is like a Jordan midnight release on Eastbay right now
laugh.gif

Success!

My first pick from one of these outlet threads
smile.gif

Oh happy joy
laugh.gif

Finally got through with NT Vegas and got the white/red 12's... but they didn't have an 11.5 so I just took an 11.

Good luck to all of those that are trying to get them and thanks to whoever put us on in this thread... Thank you!

They were indeed $90, and I was thinking about the LBJ 7's but then I remembered I'm just draining my bank account with a whole bunch of other things and then some.

So I chilled on those and if available will/would pick them up sometime down the line.

Good looking ya'll.

NTLV does not have any Jordan XIIs in the white and red colorway in size 10.5 or 11.5. They do have 10s and 11s left though.

Originally Posted by swtaznboy503

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

peace!

Which lebron 7's? all start lebron 7's?

Wht/red

And thanks for info on 12s, just got.
pimp.gif

The Rack at Shaumburg, IL was SB city
anchormans,wht/cement/blue prod 2s,asparagus,chicago blazers,HOH Melo 5 sz8,sz8 fuji rod, black/blue garnetts sz10.-12, TB soldier 3 white/blak red/wht/orange/wht sz12&up buch of sb shoes-low blazers zooms
wet floor sign dunks sz9-13 , 1 pair of black hyperdunk lows sz10 $44.99 (passed)

Originally Posted by Funkman

The Rack at Shaumburg, IL was SB city
anchormans,wht/cement/blue prod 2s,asparagus,chicago blazers,HOH Melo 5 sz8,sz8 fuji rod, black/blue garnetts sz10.-12, TB soldier 3 white/blak red/wht/orange/wht sz12&up buch of sb shoes-low blazers zooms
wet floor sign dunks sz9-13 , 1 pair of black hyperdunk lows sz10 $44.99 (passed)

Same as NR in Sacramento Ca:

Gucci PRods in 7-8, White/Black PRods various Szs, Gray/Gum Sole PRods 9.5, Strummer Sb Dunks 9.5, Sb Zoom Veloce in a Stash CW, White/Red CW, Neon CW, Black/Gray CW, White/Orange Soldier LBJ's, White/Green DTRT 1's 10.5...

PRods were all 2's.

I'm kinda confused right now. I don't know if there are any soccer players on here, but heres what went down. I went to Nordstrom rack today and i found the Nike Mercurial VI (obsidian/white/mint) for $50. Retail for this shoe is $240, so i got a pretty good deal. What i'm confused about is the fact that NDC is taking preorders for these and they aren't even supposed to be out yet. Can anyone explain? Here are some pics:
photo4o.jpg
photoaf.jpg

photo3he.jpg

photo2la.jpg

^ if your a soccer player i would say your a lucky guy..if your a reseller ebay may be able to help you on that.

Back
Top Bottom