Official MARCH 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 3/18-21: 20% Off Nike Outlet Cpn Pg.1

Originally Posted by swtaznboy503

Originally Posted by SomethingDunk

Just to let some of you know... i got my Spizike from NTLV for $100 but when they got here there was a little mark on the so i wanted to return them. But since there was no Niketown around here i figure i go to Footlocker and see if i can return to get credit from Footlocker. Well it work and i got a gift card for $183.75. So i paid $100 to get $183.75 gift card

how much did you pay for shipping for the spizikes from NTLV?

shipping for shoes are like 8 bucks.

I was just at NTSF yesterday

They had the

Christmas Day lebron VIIs in size 11 left i believe, its was $99, after I put it down on the shelf to use the bathroom, i think an employee was talking to a customer on the phone about the shoe as he took it down

White and Red Jordan XIIs for i think $90, I didnt check sizes

Lots of Hyperdunk Lows for $51

KD 2 in the Thunder colorway for $50

I was just at my local Marshalls and they have Huarache Light Burst QK in Black patent/ red and Grey Patent/ white colorways for $49.99

Originally Posted by dhurtsteez

I was just at my local Marshalls and they have Huarache Light Burst QK in Black patent/ red and Grey Patent/ white colorways for $49.99

getIconLogo.do

These? What sizes?

I saw those at Marshall's as well - only like 3 pairs in both colorways - size 10.5, 11, and 12.

Also saw the Jordan 15 SE wht/navy/red (317112-161) for $59.99 - size 9.5, 10, and 11 only.

BTW - this was this past weekend....

Originally Posted by aikman1215

I saw those at Marshall's as well - only like 3 pairs in both colorways - size 10.5, 11, and 12.

Also saw the Jordan 15 SE wht/navy/red (317112-161) for $59.99 - size 9.5, 10, and 11 only.

BTW - this was this past weekend....
Which Marshall's was this?  

Seattle Premium Outlets had a sz. 9 Neon Air Max 95 on the hash wall for $59.99 when i was there today.

The April 2010 thread is now open. This thread is now closed but will remain stickied for the next two days for reference.

Back
Top Bottom