OFFICIAL MARCH 2010 PICKUP POST - no pic quoting!!!

Originally Posted by flyguy33

Nice IX's Felix

Feel- X2 on the p/u. Slow down on the p/u, you're growing into a fiend.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by donpapadaupolis

excuse my ignorance but when and where did the eggplants release?looks like i missed out again...

sat....still available round here in chi-town...u "donpoppa" from here a few yrs back?

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by flyguy33

Nice IX's Felix

Feel- X2 on the p/u. Slow down on the p/u, you're growing into a fiend.
wink.gif
Im trying to make up for all the stuff i missed when i was deployed...im just using my disability $$$ for kicks..so no biggie
happy.gif
Thanks Chris

nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
l Knicks Fresh Knick l wrote:

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Originally Posted by edunpeal

found some jewels in ebay for bargain price
pimp.gif
You've posted those LeBron VI (Yellow Cab) and Kobe IV's for the past two months. Are you dying for some props? The tag isn't even the same as your username. Why are you even here?

@viiheaven
nerd.gif
 actually those were my 2nd pairs each (just got them last week), the tag iam using is my Facebook, Myspace, Friendster and Twitter account IDs (do you see the same tags under a different NT account anywhere here....yeah excactly) and lastly iam here to get some props (just like anybody who post pics of their pickups on this forum) and to piss off haters like you, whahahaha
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Thanks for all the love on the OG Foam Pros

Mayhem
EyeSeeSoles
SMS after cashback like $275 I think
Charm Yea I feel you Pros get hardly any love
Smurf where's all your recent pickups?
AM what happened to the old sn
nerd.gif

This $@$#% J 
smh.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
Yes sir i waiting for my manny's to get here and then i will post the pick ups from last week and now you know how i do 
wink.gif
 and what up charm 
wink.gif

nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
l Knicks Fresh Knick l wrote:

Originally Posted by viiheaven

found some jewels in ebay for bargain price
pimp.gif
You've posted those LeBron VI (Yellow Cab) and Kobe IV's for the past two months. Are you dying for some props? The tag isn't even the same as your username. Why are you even here?

@viiheaven
nerd.gif
 actually those were my 2nd pairs each (just got them last week), the tag iam using is my Facebook, Myspace, Friendster and Twitter account IDs (do you see the same tags under a different NT account anywhere here....yeah excactly) and lastly iam here to get some props (just like anybody who post pics of their pickups on this forum) and to piss off haters like you, whahahaha
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

take pics of ALL of them and you can really make a statement, otherwise i think ill take his word for it.
roll.gif

Heavy Rain looks really interesting but I don't know if I'll like that type of game style.

nothing special, but liked these when they first came out and slept on em, finally found em for dirt cheap....

iDs... AMJ3.5 / SupreMax
laugh.gif

iD Rendering
2kgehk.jpg

Final Product
14y376e.jpg

I may utilize velco adhesives for the tags(ala Undefeated IV), so I could swap as I please lol

Originally Posted by sa78210

AmnMolinar- 3 times to Iraq..Army..im good, just some stuffed torn in my knees

Damn good stuff soldier. I'm in the Air Force stationed up here in Elmondorf which is connected to Ft. Richardson and we get tasked to deploy every 6 months for 6 months at a time with Army units.

What do you do
glasses.gif

I want to cross-train into the Army to be a Ranger or a Sapper. SPecial Forces would be dope

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

^ nice! i got those for $19,99 a while back, very comfy and casual
pimp.gif
yeah i got em for the same price! but yeah you right, i like that casual look they got...

Back
Top Bottom