OFFICIAL MARCH 2010 PICKUP POST - no pic quoting!!!

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by edunpeal

nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
l Knicks Fresh Knick l wrote:

Originally Posted by viiheaven

found some jewels in ebay for bargain price
pimp.gif
You've posted those LeBron VI (Yellow Cab) and Kobe IV's for the past two months. Are you dying for some props? The tag isn't even the same as your username. Why are you even here?
@viiheaven
nerd.gif
 actually those were my 2nd pairs each (just got them last week), the tag iam using is my Facebook, Myspace, Friendster and Twitter account IDs (do you see the same tags under a different NT account anywhere here....yeah excactly) and lastly iam here to get some props (just like anybody who post pics of their pickups on this forum) and to piss off haters like you, whahahaha
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

take pics of ALL of them and you can really make a statement, otherwise i think ill take his word for it.
roll.gif

Good point. Why don't you take pics of all four shoes? Because both pics looked awfully similar to the other one's.
And I'm definitely not a hater, but you're one of those guys who spams these threads looking for kudos.
Oh and by the way... just because I hate liars...
the tag iam using is my Facebook, Myspace, Friendster and Twitter account
2u8dnb8.jpg

6ftdgo.jpg

Same tag, different name.

^^oh iam sorry did i hurt your feelings
frown.gif
 as far i know iam not breaking the law and last time i checked this is still a free country right hahaha
roll.gif
c yah laytah haytah
roll.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
l Knicks Fresh Knick l wrote:

found some jewels in ebay for bargain price
pimp.gif
You've posted those LeBron VI (Yellow Cab) and Kobe IV's for the past two months. Are you dying for some props? The tag isn't even the same as your username. Why are you even here?
@viiheaven
nerd.gif
 actually those were my 2nd pairs each (just got them last week), the tag iam using is my Facebook, Myspace, Friendster and Twitter account IDs (do you see the same tags under a different NT account anywhere here....yeah excactly) and lastly iam here to get some props (just like anybody who post pics of their pickups on this forum) and to piss off haters like you, whahahaha
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

take pics of ALL of them and you can really make a statement, otherwise i think ill take his word for it.
roll.gif
Good point. Why don't you take pics of all four shoes? Because both pics looked awfully similar to the other one's.
And I'm definitely not a hater, but you're one of those guys who spams these threads looking for kudos.
Oh and by the way... just because I hate liars...
the tag iam using is my Facebook, Myspace, Friendster and Twitter account

Same tag, different name.

Nice detective work bro
roll.gif

LMAO At The Recent Developments
roll.gif

ILLY- You My Friend Just SHUT *%$@ DOWN With Those ID's Fam
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...... Where Did You Get The Patches If You Don't Mind Me Asking? ..... Those Things Are ILLY FO REALLY!!!

Nothing Too Special For Me Today...... Swoop'd These Both This Past Weekend At Macy's In Phoenix

*I Didn't Realize What This Thing Retailed At
eek.gif
...... I Damn Sure Wasn't Payin' That
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rolla808

Heavy Rain looks really interesting but I don't know if I'll like that type of game style.
Its real good and interactive, but it takes a little bit to pick up.

Ain't nothin'. %$## is just annoying. You thirsty for props, b.

Back to the topic at hand though, dope Lake Placid hoody So Much Sole 23
pimp.gif
. They haven't gone on sale near my Macy's...yet.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

LMAO At The Recent Developments
roll.gif

ILLY- You My Friend Just SHUT *%$@ DOWN With Those ID's Fam
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...... Where Did You Get The Patches If You Don't Mind Me Asking? ..... Those Things Are ILLY FO REALLY!!!
laugh.gif

Thanks, Sir! Regarding the patches, you can get the smaller patches from eBay, and the bigger "Flight" patch was seam-ripped off my '99 beater IVs.

nice pickups everybody!
today's pickups
AJ 1 DMP Boston

air penny III

jordan socks

crooks&castles tee

That US national jersey a page back is dope ... gotta pick up the away Mexican jersey soon .... 94 or 93 days till the WC?

Recent pick ups
I wanted the new AF1 workboots for next winter...but I couldn't pass up the Bobbittos for 75$...they will have to do. Also picked up some DS mochas for 180 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 I always wanted these.

t6fepk.jpg

Some Pacman gear...

fc056t.jpg

Got an email from nike last week saying my shipping was delayed... doorbell rings tonight, and look who shows up

I'm way cool with them... especially if somehow I get two pairs for the price of one...

those ids are sick son! I would id me a pair if only for that wait
ohwell.gif
....anywho....the loves of my life....the last pair in that size at HOH....

5dc166531f9b24a07aa5f44f383e5552de3ab7d5.jpg
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom