OFFICIAL MARCH 2010 PICKUP POST - no pic quoting!!!

Originally Posted by edunpeal

^^oh iam sorry did i hurt your feelings
frown.gif
 as far i know iam not breaking the law and last time i checked this is still a free country right hahaha
roll.gif
c yah laytah haytah
roll.gif
haha what a lame *** just post the pics, no need to reply with childish remarks....post the pics of all the pairs you supposedly have and move on...otherwise we think are you lying, not that we care...we just dont want to see the same crap over and over again bc you are cluttering this thing. 

sorry regular posters, just cleaning up some business...didnt mean to detract

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by edunpeal

^^oh iam sorry did i hurt your feelings
frown.gif
 as far i know iam not breaking the law and last time i checked this is still a free country right hahaha
roll.gif
c yah laytah haytah
roll.gif
haha what a lame *** just post the pics, no need to reply with childish remarks....post the pics of all the pairs you supposedly have and move on...otherwise we think are you lying, not that we care...we just dont want to see the same crap over and over again bc you are cluttering this thing. 

sorry regular posters, just cleaning up some business...didnt mean to detract
seriously edunpeal...how old are you?
laugh.gif
@ "iam not breaking the law"

Good Lawd. Some of you are going for broke this month. Some serious heat in here.

Red Carpets finally got here...

Got the wife some AM97's...

Very nice DMPs!  My first Jordan purchase of the year.  $99 shipped from PYS.com.  Very impressed with these.

zzzz379.jpg

Originally Posted by SinnerP

My hands are itchy now for some more iD's.  
embarassed.gif
P, stunning ID's!  What are your thoughts on the rip stop nylon?  It looks pretty good from your picture. 

I think your next ID purchase should be the clots!

Originally Posted by lbj19

here are my pickups for the latter part of feb and early march:

Bally Sneakers
[2Pac] In LA we wear Chucks not Ballys[2Pac]
grin.gif

dope pick up sir!

DS Air force 1 premiums for $25 shipped

For the Lady....$20 shipped VNDS Jordan 1 Chlorophyll

Decided to bite on these, was optomistic at first but theyre in awesome condition...not my size though....2004 Air max 95 sz 10 got em for $30 shipped with box and sole pads still in og package....very pleased.

For the woman....rang up $9.99 even though didnt have a sale sticker....

Also for the woman....DS Jordan retro 6 oreo....couldnt pass up at my local mom and pop for $90 no tax...

Finally made my way to Leaders1354. Very good experience in the shop. Grabbed 3 tee, a crew neck, and the mrs. grabbed a Hundreds snapback that I will probably wear,lol.

Nice pickups NT
Joe I thought you were done buying sneakers
laugh.gif
I slept on those Midnight Navy XVI
lbj19 pickups are
pimp.gif
I hate seeing those black azg. A mom and pop had them for $40 forever, the one day I go to buy them of course they were gone
mj234eva fresh DMP I still need to get my first pack, eventually I will
JuiceBoxx513 nice pickups
Mailman dropped these off earlier today, I forgot to bid on them then bought them off a fellow NTer. Good lookin out again abernja
pimp.gif

^ Mike- Ive been lookin for those shorts : nice pick-up
pimp.gif

I thought I was DONE,but Nike is killing it this year and JB hasn't even started with their major releases
smh.gif

these came in today
thanks bro
pimp.gif

2010s

9fmb8k.jpg

09s > '10s but these are just as
pimp.gif
I dont know why everyone is complaining. Purple aka eggplant is exact same. 2010s are lighter and sole is crystal clear, maybe itll slow up yellowing?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom