OFFICIAL MARCH 2010 PICKUP POST - no pic quoting!!!

YO!

^ You and everybody else.
smh.gif

nerd.gif

DF!!!

I got A LOT of other pikc-ups but these are the only ones that really count so I'll post the rest once i get my mind together
I DID IT!! I Got "THE" Holiest of Holy Grails!!
Now Im at the top of my list working down
Im so Hyped that I cant feel my legs...LOL

god dam those concord kill it..congrats
pimp.gif

havent posted a pick up in a while....so here we go

coppers in a trade for DS Lebron VII All Star Games - but i think i will flip these cause they are so cotdam flashy
laugh.gif

Chirping Birds/Larry Perkins - so god dam nice on with jeans. i dont love the fur so i wont wear these with shorts but my god are they clean with a nice denim.

Outlet Pick-Up (Minus UNC Dunks & birds) - DJ Clark Kent North Dunk low..very clean for summer and cant be beat for like 30 bucks. The unc dunks were copped at retail for about 80 bucks and the St. Joes dunks are samples and picked up for 30 bucks also after 20% coupon.

Dodgers and Mets On-Fields during the New Era 50% "hack" but paid like $35 for both shipped

great stuff everyone:

my march 2nd half pickups

Zara Casual Shoes

AJ 6

MP SC2010

AJ KO

AJ 1 Alpha White Red

New Balance Pigeon V2

Hyperdunk Mcfly

@lbj19: Dope pick ups as always bro. NB Pigeons, McFly, AJKO are
pimp.gif

Still looking for AJKOs.
frown.gif
Info where?

Originally Posted by glitch008

@lbj19: Dope pick ups as always bro. NB Pigeons, McFly, AJKO are
pimp.gif

Still looking for AJKOs.
frown.gif
Info where?

thanks man. post yours as well. got the AJ KO's from PYS.com the week before.

Sweet Pickups NT! Kev, love the patent purple forces...napsize?Picked up these for a girlfriend of mine.....damn sexy shoe! Still kinda
mad.gif
that I don't own a pair yet. TBH, I hardly even noticed these dropped.http://s203.photobucket.com/albums/aa112/sexylexy81/?action=view&current=mint-90s-def.jpgBut luckily these awsome '00 footscapes came in today (for a pretty sweet price IMO)
smile.gif

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]http://s203.photobucket.com/albums/aa112/sexylexy81/?action=view&current=footscape-def.jpg[/font]

Got my first pair of XIV's Sz 11.5 for only $45 shipped, they look brand new to tell you the truth
P

And Also my first pair of Jordan XX's Sz 13 I got for $40 shipped very comfortable but not my style i dont think, prolly going back up for resale in my store...

those concords are really really clean and fresh funkman! looks as if they were just manufactured weeks ago. no creases nor yellowing of soles.

congratulations on the find! dope pickup!

wow dope concords,mcfly's, pigeon's, laser 4's,qrich 8's, and those am 90's r dope too and ko's!! where is everyone picking up there ko's at? cause we havent got em in at champs yet?

Originally Posted by MoGotti2

god dam those concord kill it..congrats
pimp.gif

havent posted a pick up in a while....so here we go

coppers in a trade for DS Lebron VII All Star Games - but i think i will flip these cause they are so cotdam flashy
laugh.gif

Good luck with that. Coppers are barely going for retail shipped now.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Now I really need some LBJ VII's. I had the sample of the OG color last Summer but I've been slacking big time on everything else. I'm sending out some emails in the AM!

And they are here, email went out March 21st and now I'm no longer out the loop with the VII's!

via regularolty.com

Back
Top Bottom