OFFICIAL MARCH 2010 PICKUP POST - no pic quoting!!!

Originally Posted by ebpo

Wow... people really complain at the $125 price tag?? How much are you willing to pay for some shoes!

listen man, i have a pretty extensive collection of foams (not to mention other kicks). as we all know foams retail @ $200. that being said, if my extenstion is extensive, u could infer that price is not really an issue WHEN IT IS WORTH IT (see what i did there??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
) the foams are all but indestructable, which makes them almost worth the premium.

the KOs, on the other hand, are MADE OF CANVAS WITH ABSOLUTELY ZERO TECHNOLOGY. they look cool and all, but i feel like $125 is a bit much for this particular shoe, but to each their own, my friend.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

those ajkos are nice, but not $125 nice...... i would cop for $60 #%$....
You & I both... 125 and thats without tax SMH    Rather drop that on AMs
laugh.gif

forgot i picked this up

stopped by mercer and picked up these Tees
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

kdqpsz.jpg

Picked up the OG 97s to go with my IDs
pimp.gif
(where the inspiration came from
pimp.gif
)
r10myx.jpg

2chvm7r.jpg

my recent pickups...3rd pair of lebrons, 2 pairs of kobe V aways and a pair of homes with battlefield bad company 2 and 2 pairs of retro 12
fe8156eb3e1df43dbc538f702e1fc4b1c872ba3.jpg

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Those grey/pink 09s are def on my hit list... sz12

I feel you on that, my girl even wants them so I dno if I can get them too 
laugh.gif

Anywhere got them cheaper than 165 though?

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Now I really need some LBJ VII's. I had the sample of the OG color last Summer but I've been slacking big time on everything else. I'm sending out some emails in the AM!

And they are here, email went out March 21st and now I'm no longer out the loop with the VII's!

via regularolty.com
ohkajd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom