OFFICIAL MARCH 2010 PICKUP POST - no pic quoting!!!

01' TB III's...sad that i gotta let one go though, both size 10.

DSC02737.JPG

holla!

ds cobalt retros for myself and my unborn son. we will unDS these together sometime this summer.
happy.gif

2r4553m.jpg

izz6a9.jpg

msj4n4.jpg

2mhtnc0.jpg

35bf4w3.jpg

Definitely a grail for me. As someone who wears an 11.5-12.5 I was pretty sure I'd never find these in my size. Still can't believe they exist. Woman's 14 FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2445p8o.jpg

16079eh.jpg

2ywuwr5.jpg

54ja6s.jpg

JUST PICKED THESE UP.  I LIKE THE WAY THE COLOR SOMEWHAT CHANGES ON THE REPTILE PRINT.  OH YEAH, I PUT MY BLACK ASG LACES ON THEM WITH THE "WEST" AND "2010" UP SIDE DOWN.

31f262a1bf056161bcd10779c90eae33b23f46d4.jpg

double pic quoting
smh.gif

dude....those citrus' really really hurt. i've been hunting those in that size range since they dropped! could never find it
mad.gif
...sick pickup nonetheless
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dope pickups everyone
pimp.gif

mine...

Air Show Elite MVP made for the 2008 ASG

AM97 True

Mayhemgatz wrote: Air Show Elite MVP made for the 2008 ASG

J,
smokin.gif
nice asg MVP, details are nice especially the Gotham City reference. I've worn mine to play softball. Tip - don't do it unless you want to slip and twist your ankle.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

Mayhemgatz wrote: Air Show Elite MVP made for the 2008 ASG
J,
smokin.gif
nice asg MVP, details are nice especially the Gotham City reference. I've worn mine to play softball. Tip - don't do it unless you want to slip and twist your ankle.
frown.gif

Thanks Fred, you've got it all!
pimp.gif

you've got the same pair or another version? i can't find pics of this model that aren't cleats. and i'll definitely be sticking with cleats for softball (which i can't wait for
smokin.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom