OFFICIAL MARCH 2010 PICKUP POST - no pic quoting!!!

15mnu6f.jpg

Bruckout, Nice Y-3's...I got a pair of the hayworth II's in all black/ white sole. crack, had them for 2 years and still never seen anyone with them on. Copped some kicks on footlockers 50% today.

Picked up the nike jacket back in september at Marshall's for $20 but never wore it. sat in my closet till I found something to go with them. Just picked up these hoh barkley godzilla's for $60, perfect.

Lebron Coolgrey's and Dunkman's for $80 each

didn't get a discount but still picked up

I didn't realize that Jordan gear was soooo expensive. But to get it on the 50 is waaaay better, including the socks. Then passed by my local skateshop(GOODTIMES skateboards) and picked up the palm trees. I like canvas AND the shoe strings( sorry kev )
384165657.jpg

TaggPopperNJ u just killed the thread, nice pick ups! Y-3's are awesome thanks for the compliment

i56sqt.jpg

Jordans for 40 and Nike Windrunner Jacker for 10.... Had to get the Pacquiaos and The tee matches some kicks I got

those CTK lebrons are nice..wish he would release some ohio schools inspired VII's though

4429698239_12f79f837b.jpg

wow, never realized how good those 09s look^^ the pics on most these websites make them look like crap

reigillm: nothing beats quality from the old silver face boxes
pimp.gif
 i regret picking up the IX and VIII from the CDP
frown.gif
 and later realized i coulda gotten the 2003 retros for practically the same price

Originally Posted by daaznfella

^yea but the CDP IX's midsole/teeth don't explode on you like the 2003s.....lol

You serious? Lol yea i knew the 2003 chips like crazy....i remember my Flints
ohwell.gif

Cant wait for the Powder Blue retros....i hope they dont chip
nerd.gif

got some stuff on the 50. green sparks for me, vivid pink spizikes for the daughters, and mars' for the baby mama...

21mgdbs.jpg

mhaf4p.jpg

dope pick ups reigillm and taggpop

tagpop how did you get the dunkmans for 50 off? at HOH?? or did you find them at a footlocker? did you know a HOH employee? sweet pickup nevertheless

Back
Top Bottom