OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

msglcx.jpg

Before the rain, with a black CK tee and some shorts. Still deciding between Toki's and DC slip-ons for tonight, though.

msglcx.jpg

Before the rain, with a black CK tee and some shorts. Still deciding between Toki's and DC slip-ons for tonight, though.

broke out my SBs today to go back to the dentist, !%%!! root canal has been the worst thing to have EVER happen to me
frown.gif

Lacoste Polo

Gap Skinny

Bron SBs
5559916066_80a5e2054c_b.jpg

5559915380_0e71458f68_b.jpg

broke out my SBs today to go back to the dentist, !%%!! root canal has been the worst thing to have EVER happen to me
frown.gif

Lacoste Polo

Gap Skinny

Bron SBs
5559916066_80a5e2054c_b.jpg

5559915380_0e71458f68_b.jpg

jhustle -
roll.gif
thanks bro....i walked into lacoste and almost walked away with the store...lol...i was caught between a hot pink one and this one....but then i thought id look like a douche with the pink one
laugh.gif

jhustle -
roll.gif
thanks bro....i walked into lacoste and almost walked away with the store...lol...i was caught between a hot pink one and this one....but then i thought id look like a douche with the pink one
laugh.gif

^Good choice on the shirt selection.
And dope avy, always been interested in Pablo's life no bromo of course.

Originally Posted by Jhustle23

Pablo was the man, i was born in colombia and lived there till i was 10 while he was still living, dude did a lot more good for his people than he's credited for, obviously he did lots of dirt and killing as well though...funny i was gonna mention your avy too when i saw the bulldog, im a sucker for those dogs, specially frenchies...
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Jhustle23

Pablo was the man, i was born in colombia and lived there till i was 10 while he was still living, dude did a lot more good for his people than he's credited for, obviously he did lots of dirt and killing as well though...funny i was gonna mention your avy too when i saw the bulldog, im a sucker for those dogs, specially frenchies...
happy.gif

ksteezy havent really like your fits that much honestly (no hate) lol but the ones with the pewters and Sbs are real
pimp.gif

ksteezy havent really like your fits that much honestly (no hate) lol but the ones with the pewters and Sbs are real
pimp.gif

get to rock my 05 flints...shout out!!!you know who you are fam, for the 09 flints!out and about while wifey was getting her photo on for the baby album

get to rock my 05 flints...shout out!!!you know who you are fam, for the 09 flints!out and about while wifey was getting her photo on for the baby album

Back
Top Bottom