OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

Nice racket back there T21D, mines similar but not quite as nice (Prince o3 ftw).

Forgot how much I liked these things...
9u9l06.jpg

Nice racket back there T21D, mines similar but not quite as nice (Prince o3 ftw).

Forgot how much I liked these things...
9u9l06.jpg

evisumane - thanks bro and i know what you saying, i wouldn't think you are hatin because you don't like something i wear bro.

j671 - congrats on the coming baby, post up those maternity pics...where are you located??...i could have hooked you up with a mat session for a good price..

rhay - photography 101 "never cut off any limbs".....jk bro...clean fit!

evisumane - thanks bro and i know what you saying, i wouldn't think you are hatin because you don't like something i wear bro.

j671 - congrats on the coming baby, post up those maternity pics...where are you located??...i could have hooked you up with a mat session for a good price..

rhay - photography 101 "never cut off any limbs".....jk bro...clean fit!

Nice fits NT! Makes me want to purchase more than a few kicks...but currently strapped for cash! See the 2nd pic for that reason...
2uz9t3k.jpg

10 years together & I'm still relieved that she said yes!
rjo5di.jpg

Nice fits NT! Makes me want to purchase more than a few kicks...but currently strapped for cash! See the 2nd pic for that reason...
2uz9t3k.jpg

10 years together & I'm still relieved that she said yes!
rjo5di.jpg

I'm using the 50mm on a cropped sensor.....You know how far I had to back up to get this shot?
It was against the the opposite wall like thirteen feet away. *laughs*

I'm using the 50mm on a cropped sensor.....You know how far I had to back up to get this shot?

Originally Posted by pharO

you need to come over to the full sensor side 
pimp.gif

flipnotize - i got engaged after 8 years, besides my wedding day, that was the most nerve wrecking day of my life....congrats bro!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by pharO

you need to come over to the full sensor side 
pimp.gif

flipnotize - i got engaged after 8 years, besides my wedding day, that was the most nerve wrecking day of my life....congrats bro!
happy.gif

KSteezy -> SCHWAG!!
And j671 - Your wife's beautiful man

.. Guess I can contribute a little to this thread.. Take it easy on me, I don't post fits that often in here

1e42606485ee529da58376595fad59d4879d3989_r.jpg

Express Thermal

Express Jeans

Shadow 1's

KSteezy -> SCHWAG!!
And j671 - Your wife's beautiful man

.. Guess I can contribute a little to this thread.. Take it easy on me, I don't post fits that often in here

1e42606485ee529da58376595fad59d4879d3989_r.jpg

Express Thermal

Express Jeans

Shadow 1's

Back
Top Bottom