OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

Lol this dude's a hot head, everytime I see him he's always arguing about something

This is getting out of control.
indifferent.gif

ET- lol    cool pic Rich/DrinkNike- nice AM's
Nice Huf's Jake!
T21D- those are sweet bro

as·set
   /ˈæsɛt/ Show Spelled[as-et] Show IPA
–noun
1. a useful and desirable thing or quality:

Too many dudes steady runnin from the truth like its got a gun. Only children respond with: "I know you are but what am I?"

The truth will set you free!!!!
Im wearin these today to work, and class this evening (recycled)

ET- lol    cool pic Rich/DrinkNike- nice AM's
Nice Huf's Jake!
T21D- those are sweet bro

as·set
   /ˈæsɛt/ Show Spelled[as-et] Show IPA
–noun
1. a useful and desirable thing or quality:

Too many dudes steady runnin from the truth like its got a gun. Only children respond with: "I know you are but what am I?"

The truth will set you free!!!!
Im wearin these today to work, and class this evening (recycled)

Originally Posted by nikegirluk

airedweezy- Aquas looking super nice... 

Edit: I found a pair for 146 Euros (about £126/ $202) is that worth it for a ds pair of 8s?  

Thanks bro love them probably my favorite 8 besides playoffsThis thread is pure comedy

Originally Posted by nikegirluk

airedweezy- Aquas looking super nice... 

Edit: I found a pair for 146 Euros (about £126/ $202) is that worth it for a ds pair of 8s?  

Thanks bro love them probably my favorite 8 besides playoffsThis thread is pure comedy

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

I guess to a certain point what you're doing is admirable but don't you think the manner of how you do it may turn out to sound quite condescending at times? I know I told you i wouldn't respond to you after our last exchange but seeing how much ruckus is being caused by "setting people free with the truth" and exposing "the phoneys who wear skinny jeans and buy hyped up sneakers" has been quite detrimental to the thread as of late.

I'm not one to dictate what you post on the internet, and i'm not one to tell you off since I'm not a mod or whatever, but this is the truth to me. Just my two cents.

anyway....

62b262556d00889e0ca588978e0d22eb106864da.jpg

recycled pic btw. sorry for my asian school buy smile. it iz what it iz.

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

I guess to a certain point what you're doing is admirable but don't you think the manner of how you do it may turn out to sound quite condescending at times? I know I told you i wouldn't respond to you after our last exchange but seeing how much ruckus is being caused by "setting people free with the truth" and exposing "the phoneys who wear skinny jeans and buy hyped up sneakers" has been quite detrimental to the thread as of late.

I'm not one to dictate what you post on the internet, and i'm not one to tell you off since I'm not a mod or whatever, but this is the truth to me. Just my two cents.

anyway....

62b262556d00889e0ca588978e0d22eb106864da.jpg

recycled pic btw. sorry for my asian school buy smile. it iz what it iz.

Back
Top Bottom