OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

I almost feel embarrassed to post in here now...

Cell pic, @ the park for a game.

5528465428_1f7f21f8e5_z.jpg

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

funny how that turned out almost exactly how i thought it would. 
laugh.gif

it was intentional? that's just terrible 
30t6p3b.gif

making posts with the sole intention of creating problems on the board is against NT guidelines.

9hruj8.jpg

laugh.gif
 pharO you look angry. 

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

funny how that turned out almost exactly how i thought it would. 
laugh.gif

it was intentional? that's just terrible 
30t6p3b.gif

making posts with the sole intention of creating problems on the board is against NT guidelines.

9hruj8.jpg

laugh.gif
 pharO you look angry. 

wasn't intended to cause problems, just knew it would get some panties in a wad that i posted a pick up, from the same peanut gallery who has nothing to say about other dudes posting pick ups (sometimes more than one in a single wdywt post).

what was going on was unfair and others besides myself were calling it out.

it's cool tho, i'll never post another pick up in here again (should ease your worries there, sheriff stuntman).
laugh.gif

wasn't intended to cause problems, just knew it would get some panties in a wad that i posted a pick up, from the same peanut gallery who has nothing to say about other dudes posting pick ups (sometimes more than one in a single wdywt post).

what was going on was unfair and others besides myself were calling it out.

it's cool tho, i'll never post another pick up in here again (should ease your worries there, sheriff stuntman).
laugh.gif

Proto, grow up man. You obviously take the internet waaay too serious. If you didn't post to cause problems, yet knew it would get panties in a wad that's kind of contradicting yourself no?

I personally don't have a problem with you, but its very annoying how you pop in and derail threads with your "points" and explanations about why you do what you do. Its not necessary to do all that. If someone hates...keep it movin. We all know you're going to "do you" no need to let everyone know why you're going to "do you" yadda yadda ya etc....

Proto, grow up man. You obviously take the internet waaay too serious. If you didn't post to cause problems, yet knew it would get panties in a wad that's kind of contradicting yourself no?

I personally don't have a problem with you, but its very annoying how you pop in and derail threads with your "points" and explanations about why you do what you do. Its not necessary to do all that. If someone hates...keep it movin. We all know you're going to "do you" no need to let everyone know why you're going to "do you" yadda yadda ya etc....

Originally Posted by s dubl

pimp.gif
I don't have a problem with him either, but have always wanted to tell him that it is the long drawn out explanations that piss people off, NO ONE CARES. We KNOW that you don't "care", and if people bash you, post your FIT. Not some explanation how you don't care, because sitting there and typing out that you don't care, IMO, means it effects you in some way shape or form.

KEV - those are dope dude
pimp.gif

Jake - nice photo dude.

Originally Posted by s dubl

pimp.gif
I don't have a problem with him either, but have always wanted to tell him that it is the long drawn out explanations that piss people off, NO ONE CARES. We KNOW that you don't "care", and if people bash you, post your FIT. Not some explanation how you don't care, because sitting there and typing out that you don't care, IMO, means it effects you in some way shape or form.

KEV - those are dope dude
pimp.gif

Jake - nice photo dude.

the guys who are cool with pick ups being posted by anyone with me, that's taking the internet too seriously. you're basically displaying a bias towards people who you don't even know in real life. my post showed that.

if dudes are gonna come in here and regularly post their picks ups with their fits, i didn't see the harm in me doing it every once in awhile. funny how it never was an issue until i did it tho.

c'mon man, you got to see how that was completely unfair.

same way guys came down on ty for selling stuff in his wdywt posts, cuz anybody else doing it was suspended. it was unfair, it got called out.

i'm done.

the guys who are cool with pick ups being posted by anyone with me, that's taking the internet too seriously. you're basically displaying a bias towards people who you don't even know in real life. my post showed that.

if dudes are gonna come in here and regularly post their picks ups with their fits, i didn't see the harm in me doing it every once in awhile. funny how it never was an issue until i did it tho.

c'mon man, you got to see how that was completely unfair.

same way guys came down on ty for selling stuff in his wdywt posts, cuz anybody else doing it was suspended. it was unfair, it got called out.

i'm done.

anyway, I have to agree with Lex....that's pretty disrespectful to touch an artist's hard work, even if he gave u the ok...u know he was really
30t6p3b.gif
at the idea

anyway, I have to agree with Lex....that's pretty disrespectful to touch an artist's hard work, even if he gave u the ok...u know he was really
30t6p3b.gif
at the idea

never wear them- that looks like a nice court always wanted to play in one like that

Stuntman- those af1 are one of my all time favorites

never wear them- that looks like a nice court always wanted to play in one like that

Stuntman- those af1 are one of my all time favorites

Back
Top Bottom