OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

April Boy is here ...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dr LukeMartin

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

the guys who are cool with pick ups being posted by anyone with me, that's taking the internet too seriously. you're basically displaying a bias towards people who you don't even know in real life. my post showed that.

if dudes are gonna come in here and regularly post their picks ups with their fits, i didn't see the harm in me doing it every once in awhile. funny how it never was an issue until i did it tho.

c'mon man, you got to see how that was completely unfair.

same way guys came down on ty for selling stuff in his wdywt posts, cuz anybody else doing it was suspended. it was unfair, it got called out.

i'm done.

Ty is cool. You are not. Done

Anyways recyled wear. Didnt take them on my feet, but after I put them in the box after it rainned.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
   I need those in my life... NICE. You coming to the Mad Hatter bro?

Originally Posted by Dr LukeMartin

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

the guys who are cool with pick ups being posted by anyone with me, that's taking the internet too seriously. you're basically displaying a bias towards people who you don't even know in real life. my post showed that.

if dudes are gonna come in here and regularly post their picks ups with their fits, i didn't see the harm in me doing it every once in awhile. funny how it never was an issue until i did it tho.

c'mon man, you got to see how that was completely unfair.

same way guys came down on ty for selling stuff in his wdywt posts, cuz anybody else doing it was suspended. it was unfair, it got called out.

i'm done.

Ty is cool. You are not. Done

Anyways recyled wear. Didnt take them on my feet, but after I put them in the box after it rainned.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
   I need those in my life... NICE. You coming to the Mad Hatter bro?

Get it back on track or the WDYWT post will be locked for the rest of the month...

No more of this childish "well he said, she said" BS....WDYWT should be ONLY about what y'all wore today...No pickups, no arguing no intentional thread derailing. Anybody who refuses to follow simple instructions in this post will be subject to a suspension.

This is your warning.

Get it back on track or the WDYWT post will be locked for the rest of the month...

No more of this childish "well he said, she said" BS....WDYWT should be ONLY about what y'all wore today...No pickups, no arguing no intentional thread derailing. Anybody who refuses to follow simple instructions in this post will be subject to a suspension.

This is your warning.

Hong Kong......nice, really nice man!

Lol i do think ppl are hard on Proto. Im kinda glad he's still around. Most ppl would just up and leave. Props on the resiliency!

Hong Kong......nice, really nice man!

Lol i do think ppl are hard on Proto. Im kinda glad he's still around. Most ppl would just up and leave. Props on the resiliency!

other night:

5529148412_26bb6c5bb2_z.jpg
5528559461_0aa6b53923_z.jpg

5529147918_26d86ce8ab_z.jpg

5529148642_e326f6e670_z.jpg

5528559613_ca58d635b6_z.jpg

i need to take this teeth whitener stuff to that yellowed part of the outsole then i'll be riding clean.

other night:

5529148412_26bb6c5bb2_z.jpg
5528559461_0aa6b53923_z.jpg

5529147918_26d86ce8ab_z.jpg

5529148642_e326f6e670_z.jpg

5528559613_ca58d635b6_z.jpg

i need to take this teeth whitener stuff to that yellowed part of the outsole then i'll be riding clean.

Back
Top Bottom