OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 WDYWT POST!...NO PIC QUOTING.

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

Chi chi mon take over di thread!

laugh.gif
can't take these off. Definitely need to pick up another pair eventually.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

the guys who are cool with pick ups being posted by anyone with me, that's taking the internet too seriously. you're basically displaying a bias towards people who you don't even know in real life. my post showed that.

if dudes are gonna come in here and regularly post their picks ups with their fits, i didn't see the harm in me doing it every once in awhile. funny how it never was an issue until i did it tho.

c'mon man, you got to see how that was completely unfair.

same way guys came down on ty for selling stuff in his wdywt posts, cuz anybody else doing it was suspended. it was unfair, it got called out.

i'm done.
DJ Proto, sometimes NTers are mad haters . If you were NT staff or worked at a sneaker boutique they'd be saying  "good fit Proto" "you did it again" "you rock" "you are so awesome" no matter how you dressed... but since your just a regular NTer with dope fits they hate. You seem like a good dude  (i've asked you questions about your denim) so im not sure why other NTers are hating on you or others.

Anyway IIIs today (recycled)

0a835324e2f65d645d062e3b65208063f1a9111.pjpg

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

the guys who are cool with pick ups being posted by anyone with me, that's taking the internet too seriously. you're basically displaying a bias towards people who you don't even know in real life. my post showed that.

if dudes are gonna come in here and regularly post their picks ups with their fits, i didn't see the harm in me doing it every once in awhile. funny how it never was an issue until i did it tho.

c'mon man, you got to see how that was completely unfair.

same way guys came down on ty for selling stuff in his wdywt posts, cuz anybody else doing it was suspended. it was unfair, it got called out.

i'm done.
DJ Proto, sometimes NTers are mad haters . If you were NT staff or worked at a sneaker boutique they'd be saying  "good fit Proto" "you did it again" "you rock" "you are so awesome" no matter how you dressed... but since your just a regular NTer with dope fits they hate. You seem like a good dude  (i've asked you questions about your denim) so im not sure why other NTers are hating on you or others.

Anyway IIIs today (recycled)

0a835324e2f65d645d062e3b65208063f1a9111.pjpg

Originally Posted by I am Memphis

Info on the denim with the Penny IV's... What fit is that?

Levis 511 skinny.  Macy has a buy 1 get 1 half off this week...couldnt pass up.

Originally Posted by I am Memphis

Info on the denim with the Penny IV's... What fit is that?

Levis 511 skinny.  Macy has a buy 1 get 1 half off this week...couldnt pass up.

Back
Top Bottom