Official MARCH 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 20% OFF NDC CLEARANCE THRU 3/5

Originally Posted by cencal559

I went to the Tulare outlet a couple days ago. They had Orion Blue Jordan 7 for $99.99. And for big kids sizes, they had white/black Jordan 9s. 

How big were the sizes on the 9's

I ordered a pair of those vintage AC blazers, if you order just watch the price. he had me at 59.99. then 29.99. The 3rd time he checked he came up with the 19.99. Other than that great customer service, and they hooked it up with the shipping upgrade. Sucks not being able to use those $5 survey things on phone orders anymore. Does anyone know why they can only be used in store?

Originally Posted by thejrob

How often are dunks and blazers showing up at Outlets for like 20 bucks?

If this isn't normal ima be patient but I love having them as cheap casual kicks
I got some all black dunks at an outlet for 29.99 about 6 months ago

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by kob8

Orange, CA

just ordered my pair..largest they had was 11.5 and I got that one...total is about $118.

BTW..here is the number  714-456-9097.  I ordered these yesterday and paid for regular shipment but they overnighted them and I got them at 7:30am today.   Now that's service.  Plus the dude who took the order (I think his name was Eric) was super cool.

Good to hear... Yeah they were pretty cool when I went there...

Originally Posted by chuban7

Originally Posted by cencal559

I went to the Tulare outlet a couple days ago. They had Orion Blue Jordan 7 for $99.99. And for big kids sizes, they had white/black Jordan 9s. 

How big were the sizes on the 9's
Not 100% sure what the biggest was. I know I saw size 6 for sure. I'd call them at (559)685-9711 to make sure.

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

long time boss^ (old SN: doiknowu). wattup fam. not sure bout all the other NTs honestly.  i doubt it b/c of the "closing sale" NT chicago had.  But i planned to call nikefind when i got home to confirm. 

ship me somethin back to TX if you find some for that price though 
laugh.gif
i called all of the NikeTown stores last week and found a few at 109.  Seattle and Chicago both had them at that price for both the White and the Dynamic Blue.  Unfortunately i believe they are all sold out.  When i called Nikefind they showed none even though i confirmed and ordered from seattle.  on another note you can use coupons on eastbay so if you join gold club you can get the Anthracite or the Dynamic blue for $150.  

Woodbury commons has nothing as usual
Scattered sizes of triple black lebron 8 79.99is about the only worth while thing. Looks like my search for the china destroyer has come to an end

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

just ordered my pair..largest they had was 11.5 and I got that one...total is about $118.
B-grades?
didn't have anything indicating B grade so I would say A
Mine looked clean and I could not find a flaw.  Nothing on shoe or box to indicated "B"..

If it helps, the Champs store has the Whit/Red 14s in sz 11, the Footaction have ASG Dunks, and the HOH Footlocker has the Dave Whites in a 10.5

^^THANKS!!

IM ON MY WAY TO GET THEM NOW...I HOPE NO ONE FINDS THE LOCATION OF THOSE STORES B4 I DO.

Oldsole73 Thanks for info on the KD III's just called them to place my order and they said they had the KD IVs in the away colors for the same price so I got those too.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by alex2182

Originally Posted by bigsupa

^^THANKS!!

IM ON MY WAY TO GET THEM NOW...I HOPE NO ONE FINDS THE LOCATION OF THOSE STORES B4 I DO.

Good luck

yea thanks...

maybe if you told me where i might find them.
laugh.gif

Phone #s
Champs:954-431-5901
Footaction:954-435-2121
Footlocker/HOH:954-438-0242
If you dont live in FL, you prolly dont kno where it is then

Back
Top Bottom