Official MARCH 2012 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - 20% OFF NDC CLEARANCE THRU 3/5

probably the worst selection from woodbury commons i've ever seen...didn't even remotely want anything there

Originally Posted by dean619

Originally Posted by vegaBOXEDshoes

20% 15-18th on hash wall San Ysidro
30% apparel

I just came from there... No 20% off the hash wall.
you are right. I called on Wed. and the recording said they would have a sale.
Just called today and they said no such sale
mad.gif

Originally Posted by kob8

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

B-grades?
didn't have anything indicating B grade so I would say A
Mine looked clean and I could not find a flaw.  Nothing on shoe or box to indicated "B"..

Thanks for the heads up on these, one of my all time favorites. I just called looking for a size 11 and the largest size remaining is 9.5. Struck out. I want to pick up a few pairs around $100 or under

I just tried these on for the first time at the Nike outlet where they had a FSR of the Free Runs in the basic grey colorway for $70. The problem is I need a 9.5 and a 6.5/7........Is my only option to order these through nikeID and pay extra for a basic colorway just cause I need two sizes. This will be the first time I have ever bought a pair of shoes in different sizes in my 28 years on this planet but these will be for running and working out. I just been getting back into it and its time to be able to actually push off the ground instead of having the toebox bend to where my actual toes are. Any help is appreciated.

Originally Posted by zmdawg

I just tried these on for the first time at the Nike outlet where they had a FSR of the Free Runs in the basic grey colorway for $70. The problem is I need a 9.5 and a 6.5/7........Is my only option to order these through nikeID and pay extra for a basic colorway just cause I need two sizes. This will be the first time I have ever bought a pair of shoes in different sizes in my 28 years on this planet but these will be for running and working out. I just been getting back into it and its time to be able to actually push off the ground instead of having the toebox bend to where my actual toes are. Any help is appreciated.

What outlet? Drop some info.

ontario mills
kobe 6 purple gradient fsr 84.99
kobe 6 camo (blue swoosh) fsr 74.99
kobe 6 del sol home colorway fsr 84.99
kobe 6 tb navy/white fsr 84.99
Melo m7 white black red scattered sizes 51.97
Lunareclipse grey/volt fsr nothing smaller than a 10 89.99(not too sure)
Lunarglide 3 all red fsr 79.99
Lunarglide 3 black/red/volt fsr 79.99

there was no discount on hash wall and i didn't look at any of the clothes

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by EVObee

Jersey Gardens has 30% off hash wall and 40% off apparel clearance
do you know what sneakers they have in mens?

I visit Jersey Gardens frequently. The hash wall there is never too good. Lots of sneakerheads work at this location and buy the good returns. Also,
resellers will hit the place up often. I almost never have any luck finding anything good on their hash wall.
Incidentally, I'm a sz 13

jersey gardens is rough my boy works in there and he buys the b grade heat before it hits the hash wall so we got all the bad release, i remember the workers bought all the coughdrops they had smh

Went to the vegas outlet this weekend and didnt see %+%* worthwhile
they had a lot of elite socks, with a $14 price tag covering the original $12 price tag
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

was at niagara falls nike factory outlet yesterday

saw the inks for $44.99 i think. size 11 only.. wish they were 11.5
frown.gif

not sure of the terms used, but they were on the wall where all the @+*% is cheap lol. might still be there give them a call.

Back
Top Bottom