Official March 2012 Pick up thread...NO PIC QUOTING!

Info on that Simpsons t up there
nerd.gif

og xii 97

apple replace my first gen nano with this...probably use as a watch or something...

tv stand for when I move.

I traded my old iphone 3g for my buddy's 01 space jams. Also picked up a few items that represent that 11's era in 95. Nostalgia.
33muzi1.jpg

These are my pick-ups for March. I'm probably done for the year lol. Didn't plan on getting the OG breds or the Premiers BUT I have been looking for them so long in my size because I wear all my kicks and they are my grails soooo, once they popped up on Ebay I had to do it
03f16e367463ab99c46e3dee7688859238a028c4.jpg

recent pick-ups:
candy

11h3ypf.jpg

some shoes for other people. all the all star stuff except foams are sitting on the shelf at niketown harajuku.

1z54ynd.jpg

visvim

28sbnh5.jpg

flows

2cdeotg.jpg

been wanting a pair of these. so nice in person

2n7l6yv.jpg

first pair of air max 1s in years

2mx26f9.jpg

these are nice

f28m4y.jpg

1994 canvas

x6bo8m.jpg

1998 leather

34o1swp.jpg

1993 leather - super nice in person - my pic is crappy

2zhjfvl.jpg

1995 college orange canvas - been hounding an NT'er for this DS pair for about 5 years at least - finally they're mine! one of my most favorite af1s

2lxthtd.jpg

these are just sick as hell. one of the coolest new pair that i've bought in a long time. when the trainer mids drop, imma be all over that for daily wear

6xx37n.jpg

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Man %$#!@* you Kev, and %$#!@* you again. Those Lunars, Af1s, etc all dope.
lol thanks ty. i just got back from japan and you're headed up there soon right? have a great trip man!

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Man %$#!@* you Kev, and %$#!@* you again. Those Lunars, Af1s, etc all dope.
lol thanks ty. i just got back from japan and you're headed up there soon right? have a great trip man!

Yea headed back in Sept with Clark again. I ate so much candy out there man. Did the AF1s come from there too?

Just got these in today!
I have to say, these are A LOT better than the 14's in quality and better in the Old Royals (in my opinion) in colorway.

qx2c9e.png

25rjfrc.png

Here they are compared to my Chicagos. Looking pretty sweet.

ke9sgk.png

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom