Official March 2012 Pick up thread...NO PIC QUOTING!

24buuqf.jpg

NB 574 Blue Ox

dnd8op.jpg

No Pickups yet, but anyone know of any good spots in LA to get some pickups? I'm in LA looking for some good sneaker stores. Also what various places will be releasing the Lebron 9 SLH? Thanks and message me or post on here.

I've been looking for those 02's for so long in my size with OG everything. Should have never sold my pair 
mad.gif
. Nice pickup.

These just came in today. Love them already.

^^^^
Thinking about copping the cements tonight. Not sure if I want to spend the extra and wait on the Nike Air Cement 4's though...

Yo FLINTGREY have you checked out the custom NBs here? I saw some pics of some finished products and that really made me pull the trigger. I went and ID'd a pair on Monday late afternoon and got a tracking number for my shoes Weds afternoon. My pair should be here Monday.
Here's the pair that sold me on the custom 574s.
rjjlar.jpg

^^^^Is that a pair of customs TY? If that's the case I'm going in. Big difference in shape from alot of the GR 574's. Those look like the plaid ones that dropped a few months ago.

Yep those are customs. The shape was my main concern as well. I'll post my pair up on Monday when they came in. They come out to $122 with shipping.

img6072y.jpg

img6077fv.jpg

img6088y.jpg

img6101v.jpg

I really like the leather insoles/liners in these
img6102b.jpg

all of the above for well below retail
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

i tried to stay away from all the hyped or overpriced (prices i couldn't justify spending on each pair) kicks especially from nike/jb's
i was almost successful but these were too nice to say no
pimp.gif

img6083cn.jpg

Back
Top Bottom