Official March 2012 Pick up thread...NO PIC QUOTING!

Feels good to be back home in NYC.

100% Deadstock

Been wanting these for a while (8.5's are so hard to come by), now just need the case

Couldn't take a pic with the flash because the 3M was ridiculous 
laugh.gif
. Came in from NDC yesterday.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

thanks to my lil bro bigj505 for the tip on these. i owe u one bruh...
laugh.gif

Lilj505 not sharing info
30t6p3b.gif
Btw, is the af1 cement option still available on nikeid?

Congrats to everyone that picked up the Dunkman's today, almost regret not buying a pair.

Nice Royal Pro's, Birthday LeBron IV's, and Galaxy Foam's on this page too.
pimp.gif

Got these in the mail yesterday!! CRACK!

Can't wait for swings and mangos to come in next week
happy.gif

Those Lunargrands look really nice. Seein all the ASG shoes still leaves me salty I wasn't even able to get the KD's I wanted off NDC or in store... Got these today though to help cure the saltiness I had from not getting these on release day tho!

34y7o15.jpg

You know what, I'm happy with these 2011 Vs. Even better that I got them for $119 via phone order from the Nike Premium Outlet in Orlando.

Birthday present to myself 2011 ATMOS Japan exclusive cheetahs print Stompers and some rare stompers with the alien spine in the gum bottom...

Back home in NY for the weekend, so I walked all over Fulton to look for these.

And it figures that EVERY store I walked into either completely sold out or only had size 8s left except the very last store that I didn't even want to go in cause I thought it was going to be a waste of time. Looks like that "waste of time" came through for me with a FSR, including my size 14. This helps me get over the fact that I missed out on the big bangs last week.

These are the only Kobe VI's I wanted. $79.99 at Footlocker Outlet here in Toronto.

Back
Top Bottom