Official March 2012 Pick up thread...NO PIC QUOTING!

Started off my 10:00am work shift in my bred XI...I didnt make it to 10:45am. They are a lil snug so i had to do an emergency cop:

Air Max 2012
u4p54.jpg

NOT a fan of snapbacks but i just needed a orange hat for a 1 time thing sooo.... Mitchell & Ness Miami Dolphins
jt5mc6.jpg

Nowitzness41 wrote:

Originally Posted by T21D

non sneaker related, a new stick and get strung up today.

Nice dude, Ive still got an old ProStaff that i play with occasionally- its solid
The materials and colors on the Beckhams are nice, but i dont really care for the design

Oh you know how we are w/ shoes? I have stacks of rackets dating back to the mid 70's. My first legit racket was a  steel Wilson T-3000. I was pretty much loyal and played Wilson's, but during the mid 90's moved to Prince.  About 2 years ago, I wanted to be hip and cool and tried Babolats. Not bad at all considering the new technology which made playing again, enjoyable. BTW- nice pickup on that Maverick WC ring
pimp.gif
. I had a friend who used to work for the Spurs and those danm things were the size of napkin rings!

BigSlim773       those 2012's are
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Got my championship ring in yesterday- I love it (may seem lame to some of yall, but ive been a part of the Mavs since i was a kid- words cant express how proud i am of the 2011 Champions!)
Good job BG, as always

Mavs all day 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 I dont have high hopes for them this year though... Hopefully we do land D12 or D. Will next year. Dirk probably has 4 or 5 more years of star basketball in him

Originally Posted by Silsprr

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

MY LAST COUPLE OF PICKUPS

WITH THE IPAD 3 CRAZE I WAS FORTUNATE ENOUGH TO SCOOP THE IPAD 2 FROM A COWORKER FOR $200 FLAT, BARELY USED. $120 FOR BANGS. $140 FOR CEMENTS.

NIKETALK, IT WAS DEFINITELY TIME FOR A CHANGE.

GRABBED SOME NEW TIRES FOR THE TOY.

BEEN A GOOD MONTH.
I can see from your tire that you haven't been able to throw that knee down
laugh.gif
...Keepin it straight!!

LOL! TRUST ME THE KNEE HAS BEEN DOWN A COUPLE TIMES. JUST CAN'T RIDE THAT HARD ANYMORE WITH MY 6 MONTH OLD DAUGHTER DEPENDING ON ME TO BE THERE FOR HER...

BDIS... Haven't seen you post for a minute... What's good? Nice DMs.

S dub yeah man Ive been working a lot..I browse threads from time 2 time plus i just moved so i had to deal with that moving process
but I should be posting regularly now.. thx on the DM's.. what u been up too ?

Back
Top Bottom