Official March 2014 Pick Up Thread Vol. Don't spend all your Tax Return lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^^^^^^^ Nicely done Grizz. That's a clean pair. Just got a shipment in from Eastbay and Nike. Photoshoot coming tonight.

Thanks for the kind words on the kobes, definitely been a long search. Can finally wrap up my Kobe 5 collection!
Dont even mess with Kobes but this is a dope pic, nice collection. 
pimp.gif

missing a pair of lebron X's i picked up on a trip recently but these came in the mail this week
Those nikeIDs right? Solar red?

Yup yup solar red IDs with a translucent red sole and red speckle. Only gripe is the amount of glue around the edges of the sole

Cant wait to get mine...Can you show more pics? and red speckle...i couldnt tell lol

don't have any more pics on hand atm. the speckles are really subtle in person even so i'm not surprised they didn't show up in pics. they aren't nearly as vibrant in person but the color def. pops. think infrared from the recent VIs that dropped but all over.

nice pick ups, NT...

copped these off sentimental value. older sister actually bought me a pair of these in '91. i was in 7th grade. i remember being so happy. didn't have the grey suedes in OG form, but i def had these... 8)
View media item 855591
being from bmore and a foamhead for life there was no way i was passing on these especially with all the BS colorways as of recent that i've had to pass on...
View media item 855592
when pics 1st surface i said i was passing on these, but def glad i copped. this is a dope retro+ c/w for sure...
View media item 855593
these i foolishly sold back when they dropped a few years ago so it was good to come up on these for pretty close to retail...
View media item 855594
and finally these have come back to me also. absolutely LOVE this shoe and colorway. other than titaniums and finales these are IT!
View media item 855595

where did you get the think pinks from?

I got them in a facebook group a few months ago, $150 shipped so I jumped on em quick.

Charm- Those foams look better every time I see them, definitely one of the best they've released in a while, those others we've seen :smh:

Those 2 chainz Adidas are excellent quality kicks. Nice pick up man.

What's Going on NT?!

These are my 2 pick Ups from Tuesday.

Finally a pair of Kobe IX's..... Was lucky enough to find em for retail at Foot Locker.

And the steal of the Year..... Lol somewhat beat OG FlightPosites from 2000. Got em

from my father for Free.99 Lol. Anyone know who could possibly repaint these back to a nice

DS like shine?

Peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom