Official March 2014 Pick Up Thread Vol. Don't spend all your Tax Return lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont get the hype on the red octobers, unless your a reseller.   They look alright, nothing I would go outta my way for.

Those Columbia lows and Mocha 3's on the last page are 
smokin.gif
 I can't even imagine how it felt picking those up in '01 for what like 115 or something? Anyways just these two for me this week but I think the AM's are getting sent back to SP...so many flaws. They are dope but not close to being worth it especially since they cost me more  then the Kobe IX's did. 
mean.gif

Last edited:

Those Columbia lows and Mocha 3's on the last page are 
smokin.gif
 I can't even imagine how it felt picking those up in '01 for what like 115 or something? Anyways just these two for me this week but I think the Air Maxes are getting sent back to SP...so many flaws. They are dope but not close to being worth it especially since they cost me more  then the Kobe IX's did. 
mean.gif
I picked up the mocha's back in 2001.  I dont remember there being that big of a hype for them back then.

nice y2s
smokin.gif

last few days

if any of ya'll are on a losing streak gambling wise I suggest you quit playing at all for a week or two and then come back strong. works for me basically every time
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

nice man…that feeling when you are about to cash them winnings 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm like 0 for my last 20 on scratchies. Down at least $200 over the past 2 weeks :lol: :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom