Official March 2014 Pick Up Thread Vol. Don't spend all your Tax Return lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gumbo AF1 ID arrived.
aa98y9.jpg

2cdk8is.jpg

2d0fadi.jpg

^^^ Damn double rep from me. one on the 9 thread as well. Keep up the good cop and pics. ^^^^^

:rofl:

I used to buy like one $20 scratchie per month but over the last few weeks we've been stopping at the gas station before work and going in on them. Some lady bought the same one right after my boy and hit for $500 on Tuesday morning :x :x :x.
I wouldve been pissed. Was she purposely waiting to see if he lost before buying the ticket or just happened to buy the same game?

:rofl:

I used to buy like one $20 scratchie per month but over the last few weeks we've been stopping at the gas station before work and going in on them. Some lady bought the same one right after my boy and hit for $500 on Tuesday morning :x :x :x.
I wouldve been pissed. Was she purposely waiting to see if he lost before buying the ticket or just happened to buy the same game?
Nah it wasn't on purpose, just luck/coincidence. Didn't make him any less sick though :lol:. They both scratched them at the counter. He had 2 losers and she was going wild screaming and **** :lol: :lol:.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom