Official March Madness Thread

eek.gif
wow March Madness!!!

Had Missouri losing to Florida so I cant complain.
Its also good for Marquette 
pimp.gif

Being that I graduated from ODU I hate NSU but I will give them props for the win.

I had them getting bounced in the Sweet 16 so it's not that bad. Didn't trust Haith one bit. Good to see and HBCU win.

unless you PAID to fill out a bracket - there is NO reason to be THAT upset over your bracket being busted. This is what the tournament is about - upsets are the best.

This should have been the 2nd big upset though, Cuse should have lost.

I'm an NSU alumn and I even had very little faith that they would even keep it close. I just hoped that they would keep it respectable. I didn't have Mizzou making it past 32 anyway so I still ain't sweating it. My boy was at Buffalo wild wings in downtown Norfolk and it went crazy. I was watching it with pops and it was a surreal moment. BEHOLD THE GREEN AND GOLD!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by ALSDAMAN24

I'm an NSU alumn and I even had very little faith that they would even keep it close. I just hoped that they would keep it respectable. My boy was at Buffalo wild wings in downtown Norfolk and it went crazy. I was watching it with pops and it was a surreal moment. BEHOLD THE GREEN AND GOLD!!!!!!!!!!

That explains it!
laugh.gif
nah that's what the tourney is all about, respect. Cinderella Time!

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by ALSDAMAN24

I'm an NSU alumn and I even had very little faith that they would even keep it close. I just hoped that they would keep it respectable. My boy was at Buffalo wild wings in downtown Norfolk and it went crazy. I was watching it with pops and it was a surreal moment. BEHOLD THE GREEN AND GOLD!!!!!!!!!!

That explains it!
laugh.gif
nah that's what the tourney is all about, respect. Cinderella Time!
laugh.gif
 Just realized that.

The MEAC been a giant killer in this tourney. Coppin State, Hampton, and NSU representing the league right.

30t6p3b.gif
at Mizzou. I had Florida beating them next round anyway.

Good win for my Heels. Started out slow but turned it up near the end of the 1st half. Extremely happy with McAdoo's play. These extended minutes are gonna increase his confidence ten-fold
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom