Official March Madness Thread

Terrance Jones legit plays like he wants to kill somebody...especially after throws down a monster dunk. dude looks straight MEAN

Hurts right now man, I really believed that this team could pull off the upset. Very sports cliche to say right now but I'm so proud of this team and everything they accomplished. There should be no shame in losing to Kentucky. 
Kentucky's length was just unreal last night. Still we have ourselves a shot at the end. That was all we could ask for. If only EJ hadn't of traveled on that three. Something about corner three's in the SuperDome...
frown.gif

^ they were a few plays and mistakes away from really making kentucky sweat
had a near steal, i swear jones traveled when he picked it up, no call
backdoor tyshawn, missed opp.
and a couple turnovers where the guards just tried to force the issue

cant really complain, cause they still fought til the end and the talent level for this kansas team wasnt that great compared to past teams

but damn, i thought they covered that 6.5 spread, lol

&

Aph-_pECEAAQy3m.jpg

[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif]It was very easy to wake up this morning and say the very cliche sports things like 'proud of the team- proud of the effort- gave it our best shot' etc but then you look at these pictures and damn, just damn.[/font]

that man Thomas deserved it after all the pain he has been through..dudes a warrior..I hope he excels at the next level

Back
Top Bottom