Official March Madness Thread

And joining the Roy Williams school of great recruiters but poor X and O guys. Thad Matta.

Freshman...
30t6p3b.gif

Deshaun chuckin when an extra pass gets a wideeee open look to tie it

Sigh.

Scoonie penn n michael redd > this team

Sullinger is who he is at this point of the season, so..I'm not even going to blame him for that 2nd half..however..
Thad Matta should know exactly who he is. Dude never gave him a breather all night, even after he was gassed vs Syracuse after taking that entire first half off AND Amir Williams filling in just fine. Could have bought him 5, 6, 7 minutes easily the way KU was stuck out of the gates. Instead, he didn't and Sullinger was beat down the floor and moved out of position all 2nd half long. 

OSU was going to go how Thomas went. The Buford X-Factor that Kellogg/Kerr pushed didn't make sense, they had been winning without him. Couldn't win without Thomas. 

KU playing for the title. Unreal job by Self and those boys locked up in the 2nd half. 

Matta blew that one so bad.

Bill Self is a beast
pimp.gif

Idk, Kentucky matches up great with Kansas. I see a UK win by a good margin.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Sullinger is who he is at this point of the season, so..I'm not even going to blame him for that 2nd half..however..
Thad Matta should know exactly who he is. Dude never gave him a breather all night, even after he was gassed vs Syracuse after taking that entire first half off AND Amir Williams filling in just fine. Could have bought him 5, 6, 7 minutes easily the way KU was stuck out of the gates. Instead, he didn't and Sullinger was beat down the floor and moved out of position all 2nd half long. 

OSU was going to go how Thomas went. The Buford X-Factor that Kellogg/Kerr pushed didn't make sense, they had been winning without him. Couldn't win without Thomas. 

KU playing for the title. Unreal job by Self and those boys locked up in the 2nd half. 

Thomas in foul trouble was a killlller.

Self gets KU another Big 12 title and a National Championship appearance in a "down" year.
sick.gif
And T-Rob was just an animal, man.

If you would have told me at the beginning of the season that this Kansas team would be playing in the title game, I would have called you crazy. 

Yes, sarcasm.

Like I said KU was gonna win this game and they will get revenge on UK on Monday night lol. I love being the underdog. Keep doubting KU and they will show you they deserve to be National Champions.

Dudes are going crazy in Lexington
laugh.gif
rioting like crazy and swat teams trying to break it up, burning everything including cars..... Dont want to see what its like if we win monday

Originally Posted by SGkicks15

Dudes are going crazy in Lexington
laugh.gif
rioting like crazy and swat teams trying to break it up, burning everything including cars..... Dont want to see what its like if we win monday

Definitely don't want to see what it's like if they lose.

Originally Posted by show time 96

Man %+@* Creighton

This smh...so obvious it should've been Kentucky vs UNC but them corn fed Midwest bammas took my boy out smh

Originally Posted by isu42

If you would have told me at the beginning of the season that this Kansas team would be playing in the title game, I would have called you crazy bet my life against it. 

Yes, sarcasm.

But here they are
pimp.gif
Cant wait for Monday. Please, just please, let it be a good game. I dont want to see KU get blown out.

Back
Top Bottom