OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

Nice defense there by Belmont at the end.

On a side note: would a Duke fan please explain to me what the hell those things under Paulus' eyes are?

I only actually was able to see about the final four minutes of this game. But from what I saw, poor ball control killed Belmont. In the last minute it seemedlike they werent even looking for a shot, but rather trying to waste clock, still up by one, you have to look for a shot!

I only actually was able to see about the final four minutes of this game. But from what I saw, poor ball control killed Belmont. In the last minute it seemedlike they werent even looking for a shot, but rather trying to waste clock, still up by one, you have to look for a shot!

My bracket is dead.
smh.gif
at USC, Kent State, Kentucky, and Temple

I had USC going to the sweet 16,
smh.gif

At this point do your brackets really mean this much to everyone? I would much rather see some no name 15 seed knock off duke or another giant than have anabove average bracket.

Originally Posted by GoVols234

At this point do your brackets really mean this much to everyone? I would much rather see some no name 15 seed knock off duke or another giant than have an above average bracket.
Exactly... watching great basketball + upsets > winning my brackets. Granted, I didn't do any $$$ ones this year, so that could be why... butstill
laugh.gif

At this point do your brackets really mean this much to everyone? I would much rather see some no name 15 seed knock off duke or another giant than have an above average bracket.

When your wallet is on the line, it's about the brackets
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

When your wallet is on the line, it's about the brackets
laugh.gif

True, I only have 5 bucks on the line so its no big deal. Either way, Belmont should feel good about themselves because they played a hell of a game

yeah, i basically said to hell with my bracket
laugh.gif

and i had Duke losing next round anyways, so it wouldnt have been that bad

Yes Arizona will beat that sorry *@# WVU team and won't have the chance 2 expose duke as belmont already did that but they will beat them.

Paulus guarding bayless?
laugh.gif

YO! Belmont should've called T.O. when they crossed half court, there wouldve been 10 seconds to set up a nice play to get the last shot (and possibly atip). The coach was so T.O. happy leading up to it. Why have so much confidence in Hare considering he was playing like trash all game? DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom