OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

I had the fortunate experience of catching Curry at the Honda Center in Anaheim when they played UCLA....

The kid is NUTS. has such a smooth stroke, can pull up off the dribble, very solid player...

They are a very dangerous team for those that dont know....they had UCLA on the ropes (granted no collison) for 38 minutes. Had them down by 18 at one point.

I remember saying to myself that this kid was one of the top 10 guards in the country....Curry is no joke.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

roll.gif
CHOKKKKKEEEEE
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bballah3

I had the fortunate experience of catching Curry at the Honda Center in Anaheim when they played UCLA....

The kid is NUTS. has such a smooth stroke, can pull up off the dribble, very solid player...

They are a very dangerous team for those that dont know....they had UCLA on the ropes (granted no collison) for 38 minutes. Had them down by 18 at one point.

I remember saying to myself that this kid was one of the top 10 guards in the country....Curry is no joke.

top 10?...i think he even deserves better than that

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by bballah3

top 10?...i think he even deserves better than that

Well that was the first week of December......obviously things have improved since then
laugh.gif

That shot by Young was one of those where I yelled "NO!" when he shot and "YES!" when it went in.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom