Official Marvel Vs. Capcom 2....vol. Team Marvel Get at it

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

ive come to the conclusion that 95% of NTers are !*%$%+ scrubs at 2d fighting games and are *****y whiners.
This man ain't ever lied. And what he said can be applied to ALL gamers outside of NT, too.

august 13 im going to BURY so many dudes here lol, dudes get tight when they cheese, thats just tellin me you can't block lol.

I still can't believe i got murked by Magneto alone in less than 30 seconds...yeah he got perfect too. I was
eek.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
all in order...but i got roll with Megaman, Cable, and Cyclops...add me gt: ghettonoypi.

how do you get the character to use their different specials during the same game?

And how do you do just use one persons special when you have 3 bars, instead of using all 3 teammates specials

Originally Posted by HyphySole

how do you get the character to use their different specials during the same game?

And how do you do just use one persons special when you have 3 bars, instead of using all 3 teammates specials
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ReTroJs10

Originally Posted by HyphySole

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
yea nvm, I decided to actually read the instructions and moves
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

august 13 im going to BURY so many dudes here lol, dudes get tight when they cheese, thats just tellin me you can't block lol.

WE SHALL SEE

masterhammy23 - for sentinel just stand and press HP to do his spit beam and fly around also using his HP and you will swat them away lol and use his kicks inthe air fly and un-fly doing so, as for doom use his anti air assist which has the rocks and when u play with doom just try to rush the person or just jump inthe air and shoot the pink little beams.

aubstuh86 - My magneto is like that
devil.gif

chokeonsmoke - ill add you today =]

drsfinest72 - i would destroy that person using a team like that

I wont use god tier characters on people here unless ya want me to =] since im also very good with low tiers
grin.gif

If anyone want any REAL comp add me
devil.gif
gamertag Potter2010

360 controller is perfect, for specials dont use the bumpers, change it to the left and right trigger, just like the old school dreamcast days, I cant imaginehow crappy its gonna be on that ps3 controller

left and right trigger specials > left and right bumpers

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

360 controller is perfect, for specials dont use the bumpers, change it to the left and right trigger, just like the old school dreamcast days, I cant imagine how crappy its gonna be on that ps3 controller

left and right trigger specials > left and right bumpers
wats ur GT crank i need my stats up

Can anyone pull of good magneto combos with the regular xbox 360 controller? I cannot do the infinite combo simply because of the air dashing. How do the prosair dash so easily?

Originally Posted by nychino

Can anyone pull of good magneto combos with the regular xbox 360 controller? I cannot do the infinite combo simply because of the air dashing. How do the pros air dash so easily?

Get use the controller, Pratice would be your best bet

Anyone willin to play add me GamerTag
PLANETMARVEL

add me...PS3---Beast4ya

family member bought game so im not getting it (ill have access to it)

im still trying to master Magneto and jill...gave up on my triple threat Ken, Ryu, Akuma...

Adamantium claw Wolverine

Defense: Weak
Special basic: Vertical dive kick (D + HK) and MK is a sweep.
Hyper move of #: 4. Berserker Barrage X, Weapon X, Berserker Charge, and Fatal Claw (can be done in air).
Special moves of #: 4 Beserker Barrage, Berserker Slash, Drill Claw (can be done in air), and Tornado Claw.

*Assist type*

Expand type
Berserker Barrage - fair damage

Anti-Air Type
Torndao Claw - weak damage (few hits)

Variety type
Drill Claw - fair damage

Bone Claw Wolverine

Defense: Very weak than Wolverine.
Special basic: Angled dive kick (D + HK) and MK is a combo without a sweep.
Hyper move of #: 2. Berserker Barrage X and Weapon X.
Special moves of #: 3. Beserker Barrage, Drill Claw (can be done in air), and Tornado Claw(can be done in air).

*Assist type*

Ground Type
Standing HP - strong damage

Launcher
Standing HK - strong damage

Variety
Slide Claw - strong damage

Back
Top Bottom