Official Masters Tournament 2009...Immelman Repeat?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
then drive straight into the Bunker.
smh.gif

My God, Phil...

Put people on the bridges, this fool about to jump in the Savannah River after this round.

LMAO What the F was that

2 best players in the sport playing like complete ******s at the end, unbelievable

Tiger should have just put the driver away and use his irons or woods ala Torrey Pines. Lay up and then attack the hole.

Yea, He has a shot for his par
laugh.gif

seriously, I havent seen someone putt as bad as Phil Mickelson has on the last 4 holes

Guess Tiger and Phil had their own sidebet cause they damn sure played like trash the last two holes.

What exactly happened on Phil's shot out of the bunker on 18? They never showed a replay but then his next shot seemed like it was in almost the spot.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

What exactly happened on Phil's shot out of the bunker on 18? They never showed a replay but then his next shot seemed like it was in almost the spot.
looked like he just caught too much sand, ended up about 35 yards short of where he wanted it.

Phil could've had this tournament today.. those 2 putts on the back nine plus the shot into the water and the bogey on 18.. dude was on pace to break thecourse record if not for about 4 shots.. i don't mind though, not really a fan of the guy.
laugh.gif

Tiger just couldn't put it together.. he got hot for awhile, but was not consistent enough this week in general.

Hoping Kenny pulls it out now, but Campbell wouldn't be a bad winner either.

Back
Top Bottom