Official Masters Tournament 2009...Immelman Repeat?

Post your picks boys, this is arguably the best week in the golf world. Let's hear who you're taking out of the big guns, your sleepers, and anyrookies you think might do well. My picks? See below...and enjoy the vids.

Winner: Tiger Woods
Dark Horse (s): Stewart Cink, Tim Clark, Justin Rose (there always seems to be a Brit, South African, or Australian up there)
Rookie/Up-and-Comer: Anthony Kim

080406_TigerWoodsMasters_h.300w.jpg

OP: Love the profile pic...one of my favorite golf moments ever.

I think Tiger is really focused this week and his 2nd place finishes the past couple years have really been bugging him.

I can't wait. The Par 3 contest tomorrow is always fun to watch.

idk who i'm going to pick. im in a fantasy golf league were you pick a golfer every week but you can only use him once through the whole year. you winmoney weekly if you pick the winner or have the player with the best finish out of our league but you also win money at the end of the season for making themost money. idk if i want to use tiger up so early in the year. so far ive used piercy, perry, vijay, stricker, and appleby. someone help me out with my pickthis week.

Originally Posted by jcuk3tm0

idk who i'm going to pick. im in a fantasy golf league were you pick a golfer every week but you can only use him once through the whole year. you win money weekly if you pick the winner or have the player with the best finish out of our league but you also win money at the end of the season for making the most money. idk if i want to use tiger up so early in the year. so far ive used piercy, perry, vijay, stricker, and appleby. someone help me out with my pick this week.
padraig

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Originally Posted by jcuk3tm0

idk who i'm going to pick. im in a fantasy golf league were you pick a golfer every week but you can only use him once through the whole year. you win money weekly if you pick the winner or have the player with the best finish out of our league but you also win money at the end of the season for making the most money. idk if i want to use tiger up so early in the year. so far ive used piercy, perry, vijay, stricker, and appleby. someone help me out with my pick this week.
padraig
was plaining on holding him out til the british

^The Par-3 or the real tournament...because he can have the Par-3 if he wants it
laugh.gif
Nobody has ever won the Par-3 and gone on to win the actual tournament...

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

When is the Par 3 on? I have nothing better to do than watch it.
3 Eastern. I don't usually watch it, but I'm done with classes so mind as well.

I don't know if I can take Tirico for much longer. There's only so much you can say about how picturesque everything is and how great of an event thisis and bla bla Lebron bla Tiger. Does Tiger play?

AK
pimp.gif
Played in a group with him back in High School at a tournament. Heshot 64 that day.
sick.gif
sick.gif
Really cool guy though. Down to earth and jokes around and swears alot.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom