OFFICIAL MAX B AKA SILVER SURFER KING OF WAVY HIP-HOP THREAD YOU BETTA RIDE THAT WAVE OWWWWW!!!!!!

max aint the best rapper out, but he prolly my favorite rapper out right now. i mean i be havin max hooks on the mind daily. just be sayin owwwww in my regularday to day life to end sentences and stuff.

this dude is guts
laugh.gif

I put the "G" on the game/ "P" on the pimpin
Here's a few things that Im eager to mention/ There's a #1 slot and I need the position
Trinkets on the watch and I need them to glisten/ Owww!

silversurfer05.jpg

Catch that Wave baby....

Originally Posted by RudyGay22UcoNN

Originally Posted by mattvt80

im waiting on the adventures of wavy crocket....OWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

co-sign....but im still waiting on MDB 2...
smh.gif
son are you serious?

links been posted from multiple blogs that had it. smh on you for relyin on datpiff for everything. seems like i had the tape like 2 weeks now

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by RudyGay22UcoNN

Originally Posted by mattvt80

im waiting on the adventures of wavy crocket....OWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

co-sign....but im still waiting on MDB 2...
smh.gif
son are you serious?

links been posted from multiple blogs that had it. smh on you for relyin on datpiff for everything. seems like i had the tape like 2 weeks now

lol fam i was the one that made the post about million dollar baby 2...but when i download it and try to extract it it doesnt work....

finally got it though a couple minutes ago.
pimp.gif

a little dissapointed to many old tracks...most likely PD3: Adventures of Wavy Crocket will be all original tracks.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ that lil laugh. somebody could tell max his moms died and he stilllaugh. "oh word, thats not wavy.. hmhmhmhmhmh"

Originally Posted by Young Easy

laugh.gif
@ that lil laugh. somebody could tell max his moms died and he still laugh. "oh word, thats not wavy.. hmhmhmhmhmh"
roll.gif
pimp.gif
ooooooooowwwwwwwwwww

Originally Posted by Young Easy

laugh.gif
@ that lil laugh. somebody could tell max his moms died and he still laugh. "oh word, thats not wavy.. hmhmhmhmhmh"
roll.gif

After "the adventures of wavy Crockett" he'll probably come out wit Million Dollar Baby 3 (Follow me to Wavy Jones Locker)

Lets all be honest here tho on some foreal no d-ridah %%*.

If your telling me Max b is serious somethings wrong with you. He mumbles almost all his verses thats not a style thats just a dude thats mad slow from LDclass. I'm not saying he cant give you tips and u wont jock his slang like thats what jim might have done. But Jims first album was better then the rest,and he didnt even know max b then and didnt even have Byrdbang yet. If anything Jims flow was wayyyy better before. So its kindoff like ??? are you serious/???Listen to D.I. 1, on my way to church.. jim was going way harder then. Max even said he met jim like 2 weeks in the hood before Gs up Bs down and the video wasshot like a month later.

What in the hell does Jim Jones going "harder" pause.... on D.I. part 1 or On My Way To Church have to do with this thread about Max B being thatdude right now? It's okay if you don't F with Max, all that means is that you're not wavy

Back
Top Bottom