OFFICIAL MAX B AKA SILVER SURFER KING OF WAVY HIP-HOP THREAD YOU BETTA RIDE THAT WAVE OWWWWW!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by ThaHunGer4more

I been ridin that wave since b4 dude was wit byrdgang...

Oh Ok, I respect the wave you bring to the game.

No Laney.

AyO Odrama the picture analogy
pimp.gif
.. they should PS Max B on the board andcall the next joint "The BIG wave series" OWwwwWWww

Originally Posted by ThaHunGer4more

I been ridin that wave since b4 dude was wit byrdgang...

And what songs or mixtapes exactly does he have before he got down with Jones?

"Byrdgang gettin money it won't stop, we destined to blow, i'mma take my _ and b.tches wherever I goooo.."

"Cause we them Supastars, my _ blowin on pounds of smoke.."

"She likes the finest things and F wit _ who money is right, aint nuttin like the love of my liiiife.. she love the D, suck it til it cum, she say im thebest F of her liiiife.. she give a _ the energy he need whenever he feel nothin is riiiight.."

OWWWW

Originally Posted by young dr0

^ yeah i unno either. I didn't really rock with him until G'z Up

For real, that was homies intro to the game.... I think homie just made that
06f35e45ea9641051af05fd78835b077264bfcf.gif
up to act like he been down from jump street.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Originally Posted by young dr0

^ yeah i unno either. I didn't really rock with him until G'z Up

For real, that was homies intro to the game.... I think homie just made that
06f35e45ea9641051af05fd78835b077264bfcf.gif
up to act like he been down from jump street.
nerd.gif

_'s riding that false wave....
Thats not Boss Don Certified.....

smh.gif
indifferent.gif

lmao, this is too much.

from the 0drama pics to the OWWwww, wavy talk.

when I saw Jim Jones 3 weeks ago, I was so tempted to ask him if he was doin wavy. smh

Originally Posted by vintagefits

lmao, this is too much.

from the 0drama pics to the OWWwww, wavy talk.

when I saw Jim Jones 3 weeks ago, I was so tempted to ask him if he was doin wavy. smh

laugh.gif
I would've liked to see his reaction to that

Originally Posted by EastCoastPapi

Lets all be honest here tho on some foreal no d-ridah %%*.

If your telling me Max b is serious somethings wrong with you. He mumbles almost all his verses thats not a style thats just a dude thats mad slow from LD class. I'm not saying he cant give you tips and u wont jock his slang like thats what jim might have done. But Jims first album was better then the rest, and he didnt even know max b then and didnt even have Byrdbang yet. If anything Jims flow was wayyyy better before. So its kindoff like ??? are you serious/??? Listen to D.I. 1, on my way to church.. jim was going way harder then. Max even said he met jim like 2 weeks in the hood before Gs up Bs down and the video was shot like a month later.

I feel you on about 80 percent of what u say.... until you say max b has no style and mumbles verses. Jim was crazy nice when he first started ryder musikis my fav Jim mixtape

Back
Top Bottom