OFFICIAL MAY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI - nike factory store in Perryville is closing at the end of the month. 20% off everything right now.

Death to an OG outlet :smh:

FYI - nike factory store in Perryville is closing at the end of the month. 20% off everything right now.

Death to an OG outlet
mean.gif
do they have anything good?

30% off clearance rack
20% off hash wall

Random discount around the store.

Nothing that good.

Tempe Az factory store

I have a question anyone seen them Purple Foamposites pop up at your local Ross stores besides in Florida? Because it's some dudes that been selling nothing but big sizes on Facebook and Ebay and I wanted to know how much Ross was selling them for? If this doesn't go here admin I my bad

I have a question anyone seen them Purple Foamposites pop up at your local Ross stores besides in Florida? Because it's some dudes that been selling nothing but big sizes on Facebook and Ebay and I wanted to know how much Ross was selling them for? If this doesn't go here admin I my bad
foams are selling for $50 if your lucky enough to find a pair. only time I've lucked out with Ross was a pair of Kobe V China way back a few years ago for $50, wasn't worth the hastle for me to keep up with it, but if u got the persistence then I've heard of some pretty good cops

foams are selling for $50 if your lucky enough to find a pair. only time I've lucked out with Ross was a pair of Kobe V China way back a few years ago for $50, wasn't worth the hastle for me to keep up with it, but if u got the persistence then I've heard of some pretty good cops
appreciate that

Concord Mills, NC Nike Factory:

Maize/blue AJ1 for $74.99 FSR
CB II Strong $99 (I've seen them cheaper in an outlet in TX) FSR

Hash wall (20% off): scattered sizes of red/black/yellow Gloves $109, air up there blk/red size 12 (forgot price), clearance rack (30% off) had some Kobe shorts ($19.99 size XL) and Kobe shirts various sizes...

That's all that really "caught my eye"

does it look like there's going to be anything to stack? wall? sportswear?

Ross' nationwide got them but 9 out of 10 were sz 16-18. I found a pair of 17s after hitting 4 stores. I know a few d-bags that got 13s and offered them a 300% profit and they're holding out for silly money.

Thanks for the update on the Orange store. Any idea if the Hash wall has anything additional off this weekend?

Went to Ontario Mills on Saturday.  20% off Hash, but there wasn't really anything of note.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom